Chapter 16: Decision By Majority?

All right! It is time for Chapter 16, Now for this and the other episodes that are focusing on the Exam Arc are going to be shorter as I am going to be doing something diffrent compared to the other chapters I have done. First, Jaune is going to replace Tonpa in the team while they are going to face the five criminals, So yeah. Second as the fourth phase is several episodes in the anime but here it will be shorter do to most of it focusing on Gon, Killua Leorio and Kurapika, instead we will be focusing on Jaune and one other, so stay tuned for that.

Also we will be learning why Jaune has such a low view of the White fang.

So with that out of the way.

 Here We Go!

Dawn breaks, as the airship carrying Jaune and his friends approaches it destination. The Third Phase of the Hunter Exam is about to begin.

As Gon was sleeping Jaune had managed to find the showers in the Airship and was cleaning off the sweat and grime from the last couple of days, as Jaune ran his head under the water he muttered to himself.

Jaune: They are hurting again..."

 as he rinsed his hair his hand absentmindedly rubbed his head felt the scars.

... The scars was were his ears used to be.

The ears he lost due to the white fang and their views on his kind, he was a half-breed with three of his seven former sisters being Faunus. He remembered the day he lost his ears.

*SMASH*

Recalling when that sadistic Bull cut off his ears made him slam his fist into the wall leaving behind a large crack in the wall.

Jaune: I'm still not strong enough to take that Bull-headed bastard yet, but when I am rip off his horns and shove them right up his ass!'

Jaune soon turned off the water and got changed into some diffrent clothes, he wore a black shirt, with brown side pocket, he wore black trousers and a black pair of shoes, with white edges and a pair of fingerless brown gloves. 

(A/N: I DON'T OWN THIS IMAGE OR RWBY AND IGNORE PYRRHA AND JAUNE HAS VOLUME 1 HAIR STYLE

(A/N: I DON'T OWN THIS IMAGE OR RWBY AND IGNORE PYRRHA AND JAUNE HAS VOLUME 1 HAIR STYLE.)

As Jaune left the bathroom he went to grabs some breakfast for him and Gon, he went to the cantina and grabbed to bacon sandwiches, a carton of Orange juice and  cup of coffee for himself.

As he entered the room the PA turned on wakening Gon from his sleep.

PA: I apologize for the long wait. The airship will soon arrive at its destination. 

Gon quickly jumped up and ran over to one of the portholes and looked out, Jaune quietly walked over and looked out of one of the other ones.

Gon: Wow! Is that where the next test will be held?"