Chapter 15: Showdown On The Airship!

Well here we go with Chapter 15!

Well, Time for Jaune's Nen training and yes He won't have a teacher as he already has some knowledge of aura and the Gamer System will help as well, Also I am adding something to the Nen/Gamer system so Jaune can't use Nen abilities he creates immediately like he did with Hamon. 

Also something is going to happen to his swords....

[BEWARED THEIR WILL BE A LOT OF BOLD TEXT LIKE THIS!]

So with that out of the way.

 Here We Go!

After clearing the exam's Second Phase, Jaune and his friends fly through the starry sky, toward the site for the Third Phase.

The remaining 43 Applicants where standing in the observation deck with Netero and the weird bean headed man who they all learned was named Beans... and no I am not kidding.

Netero: Allow me to introduce myself to the forty-three remaining applicants. I am Netero, Chairman of this year's Hunter Exam Selection Committee."

Beans: I am his Secretary, Beans."

Jaune: *Groan* Figures...'

Netero: Originally, I'd planned to make my appearance during the exam's final phase, but as I'm already here..."

All the Applicants had a look of Determination on their faces.

Netero: I'm loving this tension in the air! So I think I'll stick around for the rest of the trip."

Netero laughs as Beans talks to the Applicants.

Beans: We are scheduled to arrive at our destination tomorrow morning, at 8 Am. You'll find dinner waiting in the dining hall. You are also welcome to get some rest. In other words, you're free to do as you please until you are contacted."

Killua looks at Gon.

Killua: Okay, Gon! Let's explore the airship!"

Gon: Yeah!"

The two ran off to explore the ship.

Leorio: How can they have so much energy? I'm hitting the sack."

Kurapika: You can say that again. How, I do have one concern..."

As the Two walk off Jaune follows after them but not to sleep, but to find a place to do some thing he had been putting of since the start of the First Phase of the Hunter Exam.

The Advanced Nen Book he had Brought form that old man in the Market.

Leorio: Hmm? What's up?"

Kurapika: How many more phases are there?"

Leorio: Oh... They've never mentioned that, have they?"

Jaune: Hmm? It can not be that many more. Their are probably three or four more Phases before the end. I guess we'll just have to wait and see."

As the three continued to walk Tonpa came up to them.

Tonpa: On average, there are five to six phases."

The Three turn to him.

Leorio: Which means we still have three or four to go... I guess you were right Jaune."

Jaune: I guess so..."

Kurapika: All the more reason to rest now."

Jaune: You guys go on ahead I have something to do, see you both in the morning."