Chapter 2: The Way Of The Oden!

The next morning Jaune woke up, the sun beaming from behind the curtains, As he got out of bed a window appeared before him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU HAVE EARNED THE WELL RESTED BONUS!

DO TO SLEEPING FOR EIGHT HOURS YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE WELL RESTED BONUS!

WITH THIS YOU HAVE RECOVERED YOUR MAX HEALTH AND HAVE GAINED A 10% BONUS TO EXP FOR THE NEXT EIGHT HOURS!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaune smiles, glad to see that getting a good night sleep helps him level up quicker and lasts for a good while, as he goes over to his small portable kitchen he gets out some food and begins to make some breakfast, after a few minutes Jaune had made a nice Fried rice Omelette with some tea.

Once the Omelette was Finished the Window appeared.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONGRATULATION!

YOU HAVE MADE:

HOMEMADE ASIAN AMERICAN, SOY FLAVOURED FRIED RICE OMELETTE!

BIO: 

A SIMPLE MEAL THAT IS A GREAT WAY TO START YOUR DAY! THE FLUFFYNESS OF THE OMELETTE WITH THE RICHNESS OF THE SOY ADDS TO THE TASTE OF THE FRIED RICE, IT TRULY A STAPLE OF JAPANESE CUISINE!

BUFFS:  

RESTORES 50% OF HP OUTSIDE OF BATTLE!

GIVES THE WELL FED BUFF FOR 4 HOURS!

GIVES INSULATED BUFF 4 HOURS!

GIVES EXP BONUS 4 HOURS!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Jaune dismissed the window Oden appeared out of the Mortuary Tablet stretching out his arms, Looking around he see Jaune eating his breakfast, Smiling Oden floated over to his new student.

Oden: Good morning Jaune."

Jaune swallowed the piece of Omelette in his mouth and smiled back at Oden.