Chapter 8: Another Gate Unlocked!

It warms my heart to see so many people liking and watching my Story and a lot of people are telling me to Go to the Hunter X Hunter he will go their, This is how I am going to do it. Jaune will spend One or Two episodes back on Renment, then will go to a universe and spend maybe an Arc or a few episodes, and Jaune will rarely Go to the World on the first Episode unless it makes sense to be their like with One Piece, Hunter X Hunter or My Hero Academia, but not Demon Slayer, Dr. Stone or other Manga/Anime that have a slow start up.

Here we go!

After having breakfast and a shower Jaune decided to read a little more JoJo, he was currently up to were Bruford and Jonathan fought.

Jaune: Up to now nothing has changed, JoJo is fighting Bruford but without me being their Tarkus is watching Zeppeli and Speedwagon like a hawk. But it's good to See that  JoJo was able to beat him.'

Once Jaune turned the page he was horrified to see Tarkus crushing Bruford's armour beneath his foot, once he did he did he began to mock Bruford by calling Bruford a coward and a disgrace to those who have completed the 77 Rings.

Jaune: I know Tarkus was a savage and a brute but to do this to his friend and comrade is too heartless for even him. I guess Dio's Evil essence made all his rage and hatred boil to the surface.'

As Jaune continued to read the chapter Amber walked through the wall and saw Jaune  sitting on his bed with a towel rapped around his neck and his shirt was open showing off his chest.

Amber blushed, while normally this kind of stuff never got to her in the past see as she was used to seeing well-built men. but with Jaune it was diffrent, while Jaune was well-built as well, it was his personality and his commitment that really attracted her to him. He was kind yet could be stern, He could be Goofy one moment but then he could be a serous man the next. Plus he did promise to help her get her Powers back.

Amber quickly shook her head and looked over at Jaune again and noticed that something was diffrent, Jaune had a vacant look on his face as he looked down at the page he was on.

Amber: Jaune?"

Amber went over to him.

Amber: Jaune, are you ok?"

Amber went around him and looked over his shoulder, what she saw horrified her.