Exhausted🌸

homosexual

Tsukasa's POV:

This is it! Finally, I've waited about a month since our last performance for this. We couldn't put on a show because Emu broke her leg or something but now WE CAN!!! 

"Ok, we're about to go on." Rui looks at me, walks over and smiles. "You're going to do great Tsukasa-kun." We've been dating in secret for a few months and I've talked to him about me being insecure about doing good while performing. He's being so supportive and it makes me love him even more. 

"Thanks Rui-kun." I hug him subtly and while no ones looking, he kisses my cheek. I blush slightly and smile. 

"No problem, love ya~" He whispers.

"I-I love you too.." I whisper back. He walks away and all four of us walk onto the stage. We give a speech and some shit and start. Halfway through, I feel drowsy and kind of dizzy. We take a small break and me and Rui walk backstage for Emu and Nene to talk and perform by themselves. I approach Rui and tug on his sleeve. "Uhm, Rui..?"

"Yes baby?" He answers with a small smile.

"I don't feel good," I hug him tightly and he pats my head.

"Think you can make this last song? If not I can take you home and we can cuddle." He offers.

"I-I think I can..." I look up at him and he moves my bangs to the side and kisses my forehead. "Can we still cuddle after..?" I ask. He chuckles.

"Of course my love~" He kisses me again. "Now lets go, they're waiting for us." He smiles and takes my arm, walking me onto the stage. Everything goes great until I feel another rush of sleepiness and dizziness. Eventually, I guess my body couldn't take it. My legs go numb and my head starts hurting. I collapse right there.

"Shit." I quietly swear to myself as I drift asleep.

Next thing I know I'm at Rui's house in his bed. "What happened..?" I ask him.

"You kinda passed out on st-" 

"GOD DAMMIT!" I throw a pillow onto my face and sob. "I-I'VE JUST MAKE A F-FUCKING FOOL OF MYS-SELF NOW!" 

"Hey, Tsukasa-kun..." He pulls me into his arms and lets me cry. "You did great ok? You just need to stop overworking yourself." He kisses me. 

"But still I-"

"No more." He smiles. "This isn't your fault, k?" He hugs me tighter and lays me down. "Lets get some rest so tomorrow, this wont happen." He pulls the covers over us and kisses me once more. "Good night baby."

"G-good night."

_______________________

A quick little shitpost cuz I have to do a lot of stuff for school. I have tests and guess who got the lead role in a fucking play? This loser. I HAVE TO HAVE MY LINES DOWN MY THE 22ND HELP 

asdfghjkl;

I also don't proof read so sorry if theres some mistakes

I love you idiots~