Two Cats In The Same Home Competing For Tsukasa's Attention! Who Will Win?🌸

Cats = CAT and Rui

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Cat named basil CUZ MY SISTER WOULDNT LET ME NAME OUR CAT BASIL (no this is not an omori  reference)

🍉 - basil? (Someone please get it)

This is not proofread. Just like my schoolwork.

——————————

Rui POV:

Ever since we got that cat, me and Tsukasa haven't had any alone time. Sure, we've been able to kiss briefly but whenever we try to cuddle, that stupid cat always gets in the way. I just want to be as close to Tsukasa as I can, but it seems the cat wants that too.

Today, this changes.

No, I'm not gonna hurt the cat. It's not like I don't love her. I just... love Tsukasa more. I MARRIED HIM NOT THE CAT.

Now, my plan is about to start. When Tsukasa lays down for bed, I'll get super close to him. He'll wrap his arms around me but then, within 45.7 seconds, the cat will BEG SOOOO DESPERATELY for my love's attention. When that happens, I'll offer to sleep on the floor so the cat has room. Tsukasa will have no choice but to get the cat off the bed so I can sleep there. 

Perfect.

Now in 3...2...1...

"Rui, come on I'm going to bed." Tsukasa calls.

"I'm coming my dear~!" I say back. I enter the room to see Tsukasa under the blanket, waiting for me. I lay down next to him and give him a kiss goodnight. Now, I get as close to him as possible, burying my head in his chest. Just as planned, he puts his arms around me. But then, that cat jumps onto the bed. I sigh, "It looks like Basil wants my whole side of the bed...how cruel...! Well, I might as well sleep on the floor..." I say dramatically. "Oh, how terrible! I just want to sleep with my beautiful husband ..." 

Tsukasa groans, "if Basil stays outside of our room tonight, will you shut up and let me sleep?"

"Yes." 

"Ugh. Alright, come on Basil." He picks her up and kisses her forehead. "Such a cute little kitty, yes you are! Now be good." He hugs her a little and as promised, puts her into the hall, closing the door. "There." He climbs back into bed.

"Such a wonderful man, I must say." I kiss him again. 

"I know that! Thank you, Rui." He says, a bit flustered.

"Oh no, no. Thank you for getting Basil out so we can cuddle..."

"Is that what this is about?" He asks. I look to the side. "Baby... you know I'll never let a cat get in the way of cuddles... or anything we do together. If you really needed some alone time with me, you should've just asked instead of... whatever that was..." he chuckles. "Now, come here." He pulls me close. Really close. It's warm. " I love you, Rui."

"I love you too, Tsukasa." I smile before falling asleep.

________________

They all end the same and I'm not ashamed

I DONT SCHOOL TODAY BECAUSE IT SNOWED :3