Are Sure It'll Be Fine...? ◇

Rui puts a big dildo up tsukasas ass that's it

I'm so tired bro I'm so glad it's Friday

Listening to 25ji songs

No, I don't care that I just posted a smut. Yes, I have another one in my drafts. Yes, I will be working on it later. YES, it's a piss fic. YES, I have better things to do, but we all do. 

Don't NO BODY say, "that was fast" if you do, I literally cannot do anything but I'll start violently sobbing

These are never proofread just so u know so there's probably a mistake or 50

______________

Tsukasa POV:

"A-ahm~" I whine as Rui moves his fingers around, searching for my prostate. "S-stop teasing~ I want- y-you!" 

"You have me, though, " he says teasingly. 

"Nooo~ you- know!" I say aggravated. 

"No, I don't," he lies, "Tell me what you want, dear, " 

"I want you inside!" I cover my red face, "Just put it in~!" 

"What? My fingers are already in~" he laughs. 

"Oh my gosh- PUT YOUR FUCKING DICK INSIDE ME BEFORE I LEAVE AND FUCK MYSELF. "

"Calm down, my star~ so impatient. Anyway, as much I'd like to, I have some to try out!" He takes his fingers out and pulls a box out from under his bed. I start to sit up to look but he throws me back down. 

"Uwah! What was that for?!" 

"It's not a surprise if you know what's in here!" He reaches in and pulls out what at first looks like a big piece of plastic. That's when I realize, he's holding a huge fucking dildo. 

"Thats-!" I gasp, "G-going in me.. ?" I ask nervously. 

"Uh-huh~ Unless you don't wanna do this, of course. I'd never make you do it you didn't want to," he explains. 

"N-no! I can handle it..." Even though I say it, I'm still unsure. 

"You can use the safeword if you don't like it, if you can't talk just tap my back 3 times, 'kay?" He says. 

"Got it.. " 

He puts a generous amount of lube on the toy and lines it up with my hole. 

"Ready?" He asks. 

"Yep..."

He starts putting it in, and I groan at the uncomfortable stretch. He puts more in. Every time I think, there can't POSSIBLY be more to this thing, right?, there is. 

"AH~ R-Rui! It won't fit! It won't fit~!" I yell. 

"Yes it will, just give it a minute. You're half way there." 

"H-half way?!?! This- this can't- it- why so big~? Ngh!" My mind is too worried about the fact that this thing is so big to even worry if anyone else is home. 

"I know you can take it, dear." He kisses my neck and leaves marks all over.

"No, no, nooo~ I can't!" Tears prick the corners of my eyes. 

"Do you wanna stop?" He stops and asks, concerned. 

"No... It's fine..." I pant. 

"Almost all the way, you're such a good boy for me, Tsukasa." He whispers. I look to him, my eyes clouded with lust. 

"Fuck- hurry up and put it- AHH~!" I moan loudly as he shoves the rest in. 

"There we go, so good~" he kisses me all the way down to my stomach, stopping at a bump. He presses on it and I nearly scream. "Look how cute! It's so far in.. " he presses again and I just about die. 

"Move it~! Make me feel so good~!" I beg. 

"My pleasure." He pulls it out some and puts in back in harshly. 

"Hah~! More~" drool falls from my mouth and down my face. 

"Such a slut..." He sighs, beds and pushing my legs to my chest, and brings the dildo almost all the way and- 

"AHHH~ AGAIN~ RUUUUUIIII~" I carry out his name as he thrust it in and out at a fast pace. "S-so gooo~ood~ ah~ Mm~" I don't even know what I'm saying at this point. I'm too focused on the immense amount of pleasure I'm receiving. "R-RUI~!" I squeal as the toy presses against my prostate. "Gonna- close!" 

With a 'click' the toy starts vibrating quickly. 

"MMPH-" I grunt when Rui kisses me as my eyes roll to the back of my head. Lots of tears start streaming down my face as I have the best climax I have in a long time. 

He brings the thing shoved up my ass to a slow stop and pulls it out after I catch my breath. 

"Wow, you came so much..." He looks at the thick strings of white cum on my chest and even my face. 

"Shut up, that was- just amazing..." I cover my self with a blanket. 

"You know..." He uncovers me and looks me in the eyes. 

"I haven't got to cum yet... You'll help me, won't you, Tsukasa?"

_____________________

😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

(≧∇≦)/ woohoo! That sucked😨😨😨😨

Good night I am now prolly going to sleep. Idk if it's early, I'm tired.