Sleepy🌸

Tsukass goes sleepy time on ruru fluffffffjdjskekke and they cuddle yayayayayyayayayayayyayayay

Eating apple pie whilst making this. 

_____________

Rui POV:

Today's show went great. Everyone was energized and there were no mistakes. It was probably our best show yet. We take our bows and head off stage. 

"That was so won-won-wonderhoy!" Emu yells. 

"Indeed it was, Emu-chan. " I smile. 

"It was pretty good.. " Nene mumbles. 

"What do you think Tsukasa-kun? " Emu says. Except, Tsukasa doesn't answer. We all turn to the couch, where Tsukasa lays. He's sleeping. 

"It's alright, I'll take him to my place. He must be exhausted. " I walk up to Tsukasa and pick him up. He's not heavy so it's easy enough. 

"Ok! Bye bye then!" Emu smiles brightly. 

"Goodbye girls. " I wave and start walking home. It's not long before I get there. When I get to my door, i check on Tsukasa. Still sleeping. I smile and unlock the door. I head straight to my bedroom and set him know my bed. 

"Hm?" He wakes up. "Where-"

"You're at my house. You fell asleep backstage. " I chuckle. 

"Oh- sorry.. " his face becomes a bit red. 

"It's ok, dear." I kiss his cheek. "You can get changed if you'd like. I have some clothes that may fit you." 

"No... I'm tired..." He takes off his costume, leaving himself in only his boxers. 

"EH-" I feel my face get red. 

"What..? " Tsukasa asks. 

"N-nothing- j-just- I'll be back!" I run to the bathroom. 

Does he really sleep like that?! With almost NO clothes on?! Ok, ok... Stay calm... It's ok... I change into a t-shirt and some shorts. I enter my room to see Tsukasa sleeping under my blanket, hugging one of my pillows. I internally scream. 

I get under the cover with him. He replaces the pillow with me and hugs me. I hug him back and kiss his forehead. 

"Goodnight my love..." I whisper. 

"Gnight... " he mumbles.

____________

Out of motivation😘😘😘

I am now eat goldfish. Yes, I made basically a whole paragraph about ruru having gay panic.