explanation.☆

read the author note after.

A old mythology declares that, if your marrying somebody in your dream while your asleep or any similar things related, it means your getting married to a demon, and once your married, nothing can save you neither can help you.

The demon will be your fated mate and will always follow you along no matter what. The demon will make your life a living hell unless and until he likes you, or more like is obsessed with you.

Here, the demon did marry Felix but the demon got so obsessed with him that even in the real world he was craving Felix. That means everything that happened in Felix's dream was real but not for him, for the demon.

It says that the demon will make your life hell or crush everything and make you theirs, but there aren't any explanation or based answer on the demon actually getting into its human form and coming into the human's life they targeted or got targeted.

No demon was allowed or given the permission to actually do that yet the demon Felix married did it. Now is the demon a normal one or an unusual and different one?

Nobody believed in all these mythology things since nobody ever experienced any of it. Maybe they did, but how could they say it out loud? They were manipulated into a toxic mindset.

And now the demon Felix was facing was Hyunjin but he didn't realized that. And he didn't wanted to, never ever. Even if he did, all he could do was kill himself and be dead or get killed.

Because everybody knows that once your in control of a demon, your life is coming to an unexpected end.

author note :
I honestly didn't knew if everybody got the ending I'm expecting them to realise so I just made an explanation on it.

I got the idea of it when one of my friend gave me a scary ass video of dreams, weird I know but anyway love y'all.

And please try to understand the ending because there might or might not be a book 2 including the demon shit and all.

Also none of this is real, it's all my imagination and some stupid false information I found and hope isn't actually true, anyways muah, sending kisses 😝🤚

If u ever got married in your dreams or anything blah blah blag it means we should date (realestly fake)