" i love you.." Mark Heathcliff x reader/ GN./

Thanks for requesting serenneheathcliff !
This is an Mark Heathcliff x Reader so i hope you like it.

And as i said yesterday i was going to make another one today!

Oh and well-. There are just some warnings in here.
-Blood and S3ic%de

You can scroll down already!⤵️

    You were in Mark's house laying on his couch and watching the TV and eating some cereal. He was next to you and resting his head on your shoulder while watching TV with you too.

It was night and everything was calm. The only light was of the TV and the sounds of the show that both of you we're watching.

"Hey.. Y/N do you want to watch another show-?"- Mark

You didn't notice what he was saying because you were focus in the show that the TV was showing.

And mark saw that and just smile a bit.

"Heh..- it's seems that you are enjoying the show then i will let you enjoy it"- Mark.

      Mark just lay down in the couch next to you and hug you. You hug him back and continue eating.

"Well if you are here then i will enjoy it more!"

"Aww-.. that's sweet of you"- Mark.
   Mark just smiled a bit and he had  some blush in his cheeks.

You just smiled and you get a little closer to kiss his cheek.
That maked him get more red but he just covered with his hair.

"Uhh-.. "- Mark.

"Hehe- you look really cute when you are red y'know..?"-

"Well.. thank you.-" Mark.

Mark just hide his face in your shoulder and still hug you a bit tighter. But you just let him hug you and just continue watching the TV.

Everything was too calm until you had to left to your house. Mark just gave you a good bye kiss and he just saw how you leave.

  He was just cooking for himself and he finished. Mark was just eating the food he made in his couch laying down in his socks and watching some horror movies.

Until something appeared on the TV. It capted his attention and he just sit.

He saw in the TV that there was some causes about some "alternates" and that they we're same to you or someone.

That he should defend himself in case that it happend and don't leave home in any circustance.

He continue hearing and he just get a call in his phone. He just left the bowl in the couch and went where the phone was.

Mark grabbed the phone and notice it was his friend Cesar.

      The call:

"Hey.- mark is me Cesar- may i ask if you could make me a simple favor-..?"- Cesar.

"Sure what is it?"- Mark.

"Can you come to my house and check the cameras?. I feel that she saw something and i don't know why-.."- Cesar.

"Well.. if you mean about the ones that you put when you we're robbed yep i do..- but can i know why you want me too-?"- Mark.

"Well.. i just heard some noises.. and found my mom body in the ground..- i already take her to the h-hospital. But i will like you to check the cameras if you can"- Cesar.

"Well i can so.. i'm going to your house."- Mark.

"Ok thank you man-.."- Cesar.

Mark hung up and just went to his car to Cesar house.
Everything was dark and Mark only could see by the lights of his car.