💍¡Scenarios!💍

Another request! And it's from Dianathespcfan! Thank you for requesting again ^^ and i hope you like it and actually i was hearing a song when i was making this.

The song name is "Until i found you".
(That's one of my favorites songs.)
But anyways now that i said this you can scroll down and i hope you like it Diana! And everyone too.

⤵️

. Mark Heathcliff .

He will be scared and nervous at the same time because he is afraid that you will say no or that you didn't love him anymore. (Or that you weren't ready but he will accept that and give you your time)

He would ask Cesar to help him to practice when the time arrives.
He would say what he is going to ask to you but instead of asking you he will ask Cesar like if you we're there.

"I-.. would you like to-"- Mark.

"C'mon Mark you can do it!"- Cesar.

"Don't rush me damnit!"- Mark.

"At least i'm helping you! How ungrateful you are! -" Cesar.

"Well THANK YOU CESAR! But don't fucking rush me! You know i get nervous!- Mark.

Mark and Cesar would spend hours trying and trying until Mark finally could.

But after that he will ask Adam to choose a ring the flowers and chocolates for you.
Because Jonah and Cesar will make a sign.

He knows what to choose and how much money to spend and how much to save. Because he want that day when he propose to you to be perfect but he wants some help too just in case that things go wrong and all he did was for nothing.

Mark would probably ask Sarah for some help to choose the flowers if Cesar and Jonah don't decide because that's probably.

"We are going to choose well, no jokes or games, let's choose well please.. because I want this to be perfect." Mark.

"Alright Alright no jokes or games promise"- Adam.

"*See a plush of a shark*" - Adam.

"LOOK A SHARK PLUSHIE MARK!"- Adam.

"Well.. this is going to take a while.."- Mark.

Jonah and Cesar will be choosing the chocolates.

"Any ideas of what kind of chocolates.? "- Cesar.

"Mmm.. Chocolate fillings? White? With cotton..., almond chocolates, filled with strawberry with walnuts, kit Kat, m&m..- i don't know -.. It's a very hard decision Cesar! Why don't you choose? Instead of me!"- Jonah.

"That's why i'm asking you because i don't know-.."- Cesar.

"Well they say that the most expensive are the ones with the best flavor..-"- Jonah.

"Not all of them.. some are expensive and taste horrible -.. the ones that most attract our attention and look good are better- and with a reasonable price because we only have $30-.."- Cesar.

"Alright let's look!"- Jonah.

But when the time arrives Mark will be really but really scared and nervous because even if he practice with Cesar everyday it's really different to say it to a person than the real person who is him going to say it.

Adam, Cesar and Jonah would be supporting him from the back and that's where he'd probably show up first.Cesar there holding the sign and Jonah and Adam there holding the sign so it doesn't get blown up but they will be in a tree hiding cesar behind the sign.