"Stay by my side..". Adam Murray x GN reader.

Yeah i just thought about it since i'm freezing- and i'm covered in blankets-
So i thought about.. why not making a fluff today?.
And here it is!

(And i'm really sorry for taking so long but i had my final exams and i didn't have any time to make something.-!)

I hope that you like it and wish everyone a good weekend! ^^ (haha i'm actually happy that i have 2 weeks of vacations..-)
⤵️

Sunday 26th.

11:04am.

The sun was already raising and the sunlight was reflecting in the crystal of the windows. The room was all dark but the only thing that it was lighting it was the sunlight.
Adam just start opening his eyes.
He yawned and opened his eyes completely now and was rubbing them to see better.

"Uh.. what time is it..-?"- Adam

Adam looked for his phone and saw the hour.
He just put his phone back and put it on do not disturb with any notification.

"11:06am.. it's early still but i already sleep enough..-"- Adam.

Adam just turn around and he notice that you we're still sleeping. He didn't want to wake you up so he just wrap his arms around you and get you closer to him by giving you a hug.
You were resting your head in his chest and he was just humming

He seemed happy and he was just closing his eyes and was hugging you softly.

You open your eyes slowly and notice that Adam was hugging you softly.
The only thing that bother you was the sunlight so Adam put his hand we're the sun light was so the light wouldn't shine all over your face and it wouldn't bother you.

"Uh-..?"-

"The light doesn't bother you so much anymore, honey..?"- Adam.

"Oh- well not now-.. thanks."-

"No problem.. but what if we turn around? so the sunlight will not be in your face again hehe-.." Adam.

"Sure my position of sleeping is actually really weird today anyways.."-

Adam just smile and turned around with you in his arms.
now the sunlight was giving him in the back instead of you.
You were resting your head in Adam's chest and he was just wrapping his arms around you and he left the lights off.

The only sound was of the birds and the leafes of the trees fall to the floor.
Until the sky began to cloud more and more until it began to rain.
  The sound of the cars passing by and the water splashing. The falling water and the sound of rain and wind.

The sun wasn't there and instead of it there was a long rain outside.
You were just laying in bed with Adam. Both of you hugging enjoying the time Adam hugging you and you hugging him too.

the room began to get colder because of the rain and the wind and too from the fact that the windows were a little open.

So Adam stand up and close the windows but he notice that you were still cold so he just sit and take his sweater off.

He just take your arms and make them stay up.

"Uh..?- what's wrong Adam?".-

"Well i don't want you to get cold so you can keep my sweater!"- Adam.

"Oh and don't worry about me i will be okay! It's really weird from me to be cold anyways-."- Adam.

"If you say so.- but at least cover yourself with a blanket-".

Adam just grab a blanket and cover himself to his waist. He was still hugging you and he was resting his head on your chest now he was just grabbing your hands and intertwining their fingers with yours.