☁️Scenarios!!☁️

Yeah another request of Dianathescpfan.!
And now yeah i know that today is isn't easter but-.. happy late easter!.
(Even if it's 17th and not 9-)

But anyways you can enjoy this now!
⤵️

.Mark Heathcliff.

He would listen to music with you several times and teach you his musical tastes since he feels that he can tell you everything he likes about music without you falling asleep in the process.
Occasionally he would cook with you or if it is morning and you still haven't woken up he will make you the breakfast.

He really likes to watch comedy and horror movies. And almost always every weekend he would be watching horror/comedy movies with you and fall asleep first.

many times you and Mark would go for a walk around the city and he would grab your hand and Mark would go anywhere with you because he always wants to see you happy. But you will go with him to the places that he wants to go too.

Once in a while I would play board games with you in the afternoons like chess or Uno. Or sometimes one or another puzzle.
Sometimes he would even draw anything with you or draw you.

Many times Mark would go to a nearby park with you to swing on the swings or just hang around there.
If you want, he would teach you to play the drums or he would teach you to play it. Or I would write you a little song dedicating it to you.

Sometimes he would make desserts with you or some food that you like.
In the morning he would be the one to make breakfast and at night the two of you would make dinner.

Extra.
At easter he would paint several eggs with you and decorate them. And you and him would hide them to look for them.
You would look for the ones that Mark hide.
And Mark would look for the ones you hide.

Fun fact:
he would buy some chocolates for you or if he doesn't have enough money, he would make you some chocolate himself.
and he would buy some foam for both of you so you and him can play with it for a while and finish it off.

Winter!-
he would go out with you to play in the snow for a while and he would make a few snowmen next to you and make them some faces.
(In all the places actually)
He would do anything but instead of making them real he would make them with snow.
But when you and Mark we're home he'd just cuddle up to you on the couch and be drinking chocolate and eating a few sweets.

Cesar Torres.

he would be almost all the time with you cooking from morning afternoon and night.
Since he likes to do what he likes with you.
Many times he would play the piano or write a song to dedicate to you on an anniversary or on your birthday.

Many times that he has the opportunity, he takes you to a place full of flowers and makes you a crown.
But since he doesn't like to have the flowers plucked, he prefers to buy them.

many times he is just hugging you all the time and there he ends up taking a few naps.
Or most times when it rains he goes out with you to jump in the rain and play a few hours running and laughing like two kids that are having fun.
And the next day you and him sick.
He writes poems with you whenever he can or if you don't know he would teach you.

There are times when you are with him sitting on the couch and he starts reading by your side while there he is. reading all the books he has to you.

Sometimes he puts on music and then the two start singing songs at full volume and dancing.
If it is night and everything is silent and there is no danger of any alternate he would go out with you and just dance with you with the moon there in the sky and the stars.