🔪Scenarios! pt 2.🔪

Yep another request of Dianathescpfan!
Thank you for requesting once again.

And this time is now about Yandere!
Dessert au.
I actually feel that i'm going to like this one -

So hope that you like it!
And well..
⤵️

🔵🧁•Blueberry muffin Mark. •🔵🧁

Medium 6.5

He wouldn't really mind about it but he would keep an eye with the person you are with , only in case that something happend. Because he doesn't want anything bad to happend to you.

If that person hugs you, gets really close to you , or make any joke it would seem that it didn't matter to him. But inside of him he does he understand that you have your friends and he is happy that you enjoy your time and have fun but he just get a little bit jealous when it's about affection with other person that isn't him.

But if he see that the person is already too much affective or wants something else he would just get rid of the person when they leave.

Little example:

Mark was at your side holding your hand and you we're talking with your friend. You and they we're having a good chat and Mark was just staring somewhere. But his eyes we're focused in your friend.

Until you felt Mark hugging you and hiding his face on your shoulder.

"Oh-.. hehe-.. hello Mark"
You just smiled a bit and hugged Mark too.

The only thing that it could see about his face was his eyes. But his glare start getting scarier and make your friend just giggled a bit because they we're a bit scared

"Well.. it was nice to meet you Mark and too see you friend but i have to go. Bye bye!-"- X.

You just wave your friend and they just leave.
But mark said that he would go to the shop and he will buy some things.

"I'm going to the shop and i will buy some things.. do you want something?"- Mark.

"The same thing as always!"

"Ok i will go home when i finish you should go home now."- Mark.

Mark just get closer to you and kiss your forehead and he was leaving yo the "store"

But he wasn't going to the way that the store was. He was following in the shadows and behind the trees and saw we're your friend was going.

"Mark Pov"

I was following Y/N friend. It seemed that they house was kinda far from we're we lived.. that's a advantage for me.. and a very big one-.

They seemed to have another intentions.. and it's not normal to act like that.. there's a really big difference between a friendship.. and to want something else..

And.. i won't will let them take me away from they/them.. -

Your friend just enter to they house and Mark just he hide and went to the back of the house.

He was waiting for the exact moment to attack.
After some time everything in the house was dark and he decided to enter by the sugar tree. He just climb it and open the door they room.

He start walking toward the bed we're they we're. He had a knife and he just He grabbed the knife and raised it into the air about to stab him.

"I'm sorry.. but it's not a option to let you live.."- Mark.

Mark just stab him in the chest and he had pink blood in his hands. He just went to the washbasin and wash them very well.

He just went to the store and he open the door of his little house happy with everything.