"hug?" Evelin Miller x GN reader.

Hehehe- why my dreams have to be so weird sometimes..-
And well.. this is a request from serenneheathcliff!
Thank you for requesting :D!
I do hope you like it and now you can scroll down!
And there's no warnings.

⤵️

Saturday April 1.

10:00am in the morning.
Mandela country.

You were with Evelin in a park just laying down in the grass and staring at the sky and the clouds. The sun was raising but it wasn't hot. It wasn't cold But the air was fresh.

Evelin and you we're holding hands and just staring at it. But Evelyn was really focus on your eyes that she couldn't get them off you.

"You are too focus on my eyes huh?."-

"How i wouldn't..? If your eyes are beautiful!"- Evelin.

Evelin just get closer to you to hug you.
"Oh-".

She just rest her head in your chest and smile.
"Y'know.. i will be stuck here with you and lay down here in the bed with you foreverrrrrr.!"- Evelin.

"Well.. what if we stay here then?"-

"Really?"- Evelin.

You just agreed with your head and Evelyn just smile and hug you a little more tight.
"Ow-.. hehe what a cute hug-."

You were just laying down with Evelin while she was in her phone playing some of her favorite songs. And you and her we're taking some photos.
She grab his other headphone and put it in your ear so you could hear it with her.

"Oh- thank you".

"No problem! You can hear my songs now!"- Evelin.
Evelyn just turn the sound of her phone a little more loud and the songs start to vary.

The first ones we're more loud the second one more happy the third one more calm and slow and the last ones had sounds of the rain. But she decided to put some songs that only had instrumentals.
Mostly of them will be violin and piano with the sound of rain and some not.

Evelin just grabbed the remote and started to see if there was anything good to watch on TV. But, according to her, there was nothing interesting and she just put on a 3-hour violin song and she stayed there hugging you.

After a while there Evelin was behind you giving you little hairstyles. Pigtails, ponytails, braids and just kept seeing what she could do to your hair now.
She was just combing your hair with a comb and there she was just grabbing it very, very carefully.

"Your hair is really fluffy and soft! It's like a cloud ^^"- Evelin.

Evelin was just staring at your hair and she was still brushing it and telling you things about her.

She was just found a show on the TV about comedy and she was just laughing with you about the jokes and the pranks.
Evelin had some chips and she was sharing it with you.

Evelin was just there intertwining your fingers with yours and there the two hugging each other and there watching TV and smiling and laughing happily.

"I think I left some candies in the kitchen - I'll go get them!"

"Ok just don't take too long you don't want to lose the best part!"- Evelin.

You just went for the candies ti the kitchen but when you came back the lights we're off and the only light was of the TV.
"Hey Evelin why the lights are off?."-

There wasn't any response until you felt someone hugging you by the back and you felt to the couch. And someone was above you.

"surprise hug!"- Evelin.

"Heh-?! "-

You saw the face of the person and it was Evelin she was just laughing and hugging you.

"Oh- hehe-.. "
You just hug her back and turn around. Evelin was freezing because of the air

"Damn-.. why it has to be more cold now..-?"- Evelin.

You notice that Evelyn was freezing and you put yourself next to her to hug her.
"Eh?"- Evelin.

"A hug so you won't get cold!"

Evelin just blushed a little and smile a bit hugging you back.
"Oh well thank you! I will you too then".- Evelin.

You and Evelin spend all the day hugging eachother so not you or her will be cold anymore.
But you will be eating chips and candies still and watching the show because Evelin was enjoying it.

Evelin was drawing something for you as a gift.
You just stared at it but Evelin cover it so you couldn't see.

"Don't see! It's a gift!"- Evelin.

"Alright alright-"
You just looked somewhere else and Evelin continue drawing.
After some hours Evelin finish her draw.

"You can see now!"- Evelin
Evelin just give you her draw and you stared at it.

"Oh-.. it's beautiful! You are really good at drawing Eve ^^!"

Evelin just blush a little and smile.
"Thank you! I'm glad that you like it.. and if you want.. i can make you another one!"- Evelin.

"That's not necessary but if you are happy with doing it you can."-

Evelin just smile and she was really happy that you liked the draw and after some time she fall asleep.
You notice that and just cover her with some blankets and kiss her forehead.
But when you we're going to stand uo you felt a arm pulling you.

It was Evelin. She didn't want you to leave so she pulled you closer to her to hug you and to sleep well and happy.

"Don't leave me.. i want to sleep with you."- Evelin.

"Eh-?.. well -.. if you say so."-

You just close your eyes and fall asleep with Evelin at your side.

(man..- i'm being too lazy now..- but i'm actually making another requests since i'm having a little of problems but i'm taking my time to finish them-)

(But now that i said that.. bye bye-!)