¡Scenarios. !

Haha! Yeah another scenarios!
This was requested by Dianathespcfan!
(I fell asleep while making these-)
But anyways.. let's begin!

(I am very sorry if it takes a long time to do something but now I have been very stressed with many things in my personal life but trying not to take too long to do something!)

⤵️

Mark Heathcliff.

If Mark sees that you haven't been to his house or texted for some reason, at first he would think that you're just busy and he would understand but then he would worry a bit and then more.

He would also ask Cesar , Jonah and Adam if they have seen you but the 3 of them will say no.
and now Mark would be panicking a lot and he would start looking for you everywhere and ask people if they saw you.

But when the days passed Mark was still looking for you at any cost he was desesperate and thinking of what could happend to you.
Sarah will also help her brother to look for you everywhere.

He would spend every night thinking about what would have happened if he had been there and blamed himself for your disappearance.
Every night crying and having nightmares. Most of the times he couldn't sleep of just thinking of that.

He wouldn't rest any day of looking for you. he would go to the police and complain everyday about it so often or ask if there is anything new or any news.
I would put up signs everywhere with some hope that someone knew something. But even if no one knew anything, he still had a hope that you were somewhere. He always stayed positive on the outside but on the inside he was broken and crying on the inside.

Cesar would go to his house every day to comfort him and try to distract him a little to raise his spirits and he would accompany him to look for you or to ask people.

"Even though I'm broken inside.. I know there's still hope.. ^^"- Mark.

. Cesar Torres.

At first he would just think that you are busy and he would give you your time but when the days go by and after weeks there he will start to worry a lot more getting to the point of worrying pretty quickly.

First he would look for you alone since he would not like to worry the others but after a while of not finding anything he would tell Mark first.
Mark would go with him to look elsewhere while they put up wanted signs and ask people if they've seen you.

If there's nothing now they would tell Adam and Jonah. Adam would go looking outside of town and Jonah would look around the places you used to go.

Meanwhile Cesar and Mark would tell the police about what happened and wait for any news while they look for you.

In fact, he could not sleep for fear that something has happened to you, so he would stay up all night waiting for some news on his phone or he would go looking for you alone even if it was
raining or was cold.
He wouldn't care because he just cared about you at that point.

probably (of course it would happen) he would get sick precisely because of that and he would have to stay at home. But Adam, Jonah and Mark would tell Cesar that they were going to search for you. And Cesar would be happy about it and he would actually rest but he will still thinking of it since he is too worry to rest.

but after a week he would be as if he wasn't even sick.
And he would still be looking with the others and yes he would still be quite worried but Cesar would try not to overthink things so much or that something bad is going to happen.

He would go to the police every day to see if there is anything new or he would be by his phone for a long time waiting for an answer but there would be none.