🐇Mark/Cassidy X reader GN. // "Thanks for that-.."🐇

Another request!
This time is from Mohamedrihanna.
Of Plushdela Au!
Thank you for requesting i hope you like it!

(oh and somebody told me about the pronouns of Mark and i just realized that i just made that mistake- when i have time or when i make another of her in this au i would make this correctly! ) (And thanks for telling me!)

There's no warning and now that i said everyone hope yall like it!
⤵️

Sunday 11:00am.
-morning.

It was a raining day and you we're just walking toward your way until you heard something in a forest.

  You just turned around to see what it was. But it was nothing. You just looked toward a exactly point and saw a shadow running.
But you couldn't see who it was because it passed really fast.

You just turned around and saw nothing. But you heard the sound of some bushes moving and that made you think that if there was someone hiding there but... from who?.

"And if she is just hiding from someone..- ? maybe..- i should enter carefully-".

You enter to the forest carefully and looking everywhere. But everything was silent and there was no one in there but when you we're going to step back to return to your walk you just saw a head sticking out of the bush.

You just get scared but you realized it was a girl
She had brown hair a grey sweater and two long blue bunny ears.

She looked like a stuffed animal. She seemed very worried and stressed until he notice that you we're there.

"Oh- hello there. Sorry if i scared you before when i was running- i just saw something and i run really fast because i thought it was a monster&"- Mark/Cassidy.

"Well it's okay! You just scared me a bit i'm not going to lie- but wait..- did you say monster-?"

Mark/Cassidy just agreed with his head and pointed to the back of the forest.

"I was just there having a walk until i saw something - but i think it was just my imagination-".- Mark/Cassidy

"Oh and- can you help me to stand up-?"- Mark/Cassidy

"Oh sure!"-

You offer your hand to Mark/Cassidy and she stand up. She just clean his clothes and saw around. She notice that he was lost.

"Damn..- i think i get lost now-.."- Mark/Cassidy

"I will use my phone but!! Were are at the nothing of a forest great..! Just great.. "- Mark. /Cassidy

"And if we look for the way to get out of here..? I go for the right and you for the left!"

"Well.. that sounds better. If you see something tell me or just scream-"- Mark./Cassidy

You agreed with your head and go to the right and Mark/Casaidy to the left.
He didn't found anything but you found a house.

"Your Pov"

I found a small house around too many trees. But there wasn't any other way to go anywhere.
But that girl actually told me to tell him if i saw anything...-

So.. i should told her..? Yeah i should!

You just held your breath and exhaled.

"I FOUND A HOUSEEEEEEEE!"

You just waited for an answer and heard something.

"I'm coming stay there!"- Mark/Cassidy

You just sit in the stairs of the entrance of the house and after about 5 minutes there was Mark/Cassidy running and she just noticed that you were there and she just approached.