How Do You Feel?

Tweek's POV
__________

"I'm excited! Are you Tweek?" Butters said looking at him.

The first thing that popped into my head was Craig. As soon as I thought about the concept of even going. I thought of going with him... but would he even want to go with me?

"I'm not sure...who would even ask me..? I said looking down at my food. "I'm gonna go get more milk, be right back." I said getting up quickly and heading to the line.

God I'm embarrassed and I didn't even do anything embarrassing-

I twitched slightly playing with the collar of my shirt trying to calm down. I really wanted to go with him but I'm not sure I could even do it. Asking him out? God that sounds like too much pressure. If Bebe were here she'd be teasing me so hard.

I sighed pulling myself together and grabbing another carton of milk before walking back over to the table. Everyone was cheering and clapping. Weird-

"What I miss?" I asked sitting back down.

"Craig agreed to start tutoring tomorrow!" Wendy said smiling at me.

"Oh yay! Awesome!" I said smiling at him.

He just nodded looking at his food suddenly focused on eating. We spent the rest of the lunch period chatting with everyone.

It was the last period of day and I honestly can't wait to go home. I can handle PE just some days I need a break.

"C'mon Tweak! Let's keep up that pace." The gym teacher shouted out at me while we did drills.

I groaned rolling my eyes.

"Tired today Tweekers?" Craig said while he followed along in the drills.

"Just not in the mood for Physical Education-" I said crouching down catching my breath as the teacher blew the whistle which signaled a break period.

"I hear ya there." Craig said crouching down next to me.

I looked at him and sighed. I couldn't get prom out of my head now. Just the idea.. it scares me but it makes me excited..

"Agghhhh Craig I'm dying-" Clyde said walking over to us and plopping himself onto Craig's back.

Craig looked unamused. They started chatting while Clyde hung on alto Craig's back.

I looked over and up at Tolkien who was across the gym sitting down talking to some other kids and Nicole.

Before everything happened all four of us would hang out together and do all the activities together. I know before I got here though it use too be Craig and Clyde who hung out while Nicole and Tolkien were always together the whole period.

Things didn't change until I got here...

"Tweek?"

I snapped my head in Craig and Clyde's direction.

"How do you feel?" Craig asked.

How do I feel? I feel as if I came in and turned everyone's life upside down for the worse.. that none of this happened until I was here..

"I um- am not sure what you're talking about-"

"Oh you spaced out? I know Clyde's voice can be annoying so I get it."

"We sound the SAME shut up-"

"Nah I sound cool, you sound like a stool."

"That doesn't even make sense-"

"ANYWAYS, how do you feel about promposals?"

"Oh!" I said thinking about it for a moment.

"I think they're cute! Big promposals are fun to watch."