Tutoring With Testaburger

Craig's POV
_____________

"So Craig from what I understand you want to take this subject for the semester on an online course instead?" Ms Magra said looking at me.

"Yep."

"And I'll be tutoring him Ms." Wendy said.

"Are you sure you'll be able to do this Craig? This fan hold you back if you're not careful."

I nodded. I have a reason to actually get this done. I want study hall again with Tweekers-

"Alrighty then I'll sign you up today and I recommend starting tutoring as soon as possible."

"Don't worry ma'am we're starting today after school."

"And you know Craig you gotta really commit to this. M'kay? I'll change your schedule but if you screw up there will be consequences M'Kay?" Mr Mackey chimed in. Old fuck been here a while-

I just nodded.

"Alright if you two can wait in the hall. We'll have everything good to go in a little bit."

We both nodded and walked outside sitting on the hallway chairs.

"So," she started, which made me look at her.

"Promposal~"

I felt my face turn red. "Oh god I didn't realize how embarrassing this would be-"

She laughed patting my back.

"C'mon tell me your ideas."

"Well honestly I have a lot of huge proposal ideas- like very elaborate."

She pulled out a pen and a little note pad that had sticky notes nearly sticking out of it. She flipped it to the next blank pages as she crossed her legs so she could use her knee as support.

"Alright I'm ready lay it on me."

"Seriously? You don't have to help Wendy it was a nice offer but I don't want ma-"

"Lay. It. On. Me. Tucker." She said giving me a look telling me to shut up but also start talking-

Maybe this is why I'm not into girls, they're fucking scary.

"Alright alright. So my first one I'm thinking, middle of the cafeteria musical number." I said trying not to laugh.

"Craig- c'mon real ideas-"

"Damn it I thought I would get you."

"SPILL CHILD."

"I think I'm older than you-"

"Craig I swear to god this pen will end up in your arm-"

"Okay okay okay. Damn."

We sat and talked for a little bit throwing back ideas and seeing what would be the best. I really want this to be special. And I'm kind of confessing to him so it had to be good.

Mr Mackey poked his head out. "Alright Wendy and Craig I got everything settled M'kay?" You have study hall next period Craig and please pass your online course. M'kay? We're putting a lot of trust in you."

"I know." I said looking at him.

"Well Alright m'kay well class is over in about 5 minutes if you two just behave and keep an inside voice you're welcome to stay here. Mkay?"