I Want To Meet Her

Tweek's POV

Craig and I were heading back to my house. The weekend is almost over and it was a lot of fun. Best time I've had in my life besides meeting my closest friend.

Craig pulled up to my house and jumped off. We grabbed our things and headed inside.

"Tweek you're home!" I head my mom say as she ran up hugging me. I hugged back.

"Hey mom! Craig's spending the night is that okay?"

"Of course but on one condition." She said letting go and looking at Craig.

"You have to invite your parents for dinner tonight!"

Craig blinked before looking out the window.

"Well I don't see the car but I'll ask." Craig said taking out his phone texting fast.

"Where's Dad?" I asked putting my stuff down on the table.

"Business trip! It's just me for a few days!"

"And apparently my mom." Craig added while looking up from his phone.

"Apparently my dad is out on business trip too so my moms the one home this weekend." Craig said a bit surprised.

"Well I'd love to meet her! Invite her over."

He nodded texting his mom again and put his phone away.

"She should be here in a bit Mrs. T." Craig said putting his stuff down.

"Awesome! I'm gonna finish up dinner."

"Need any help mom?" I asked walking over.

"Well if you You want to help. That's okay!"

"I wanna help." Craig said walking over and taking off his hoodie.

We spent a little bit cooling some food before I heard the door bell ring.

"I'll get it!" I said running over.

I froze for a sec. I never met any of Craig's parents until now.. crap I'm nervous.

I shook my head and told myself it was going to be okay before I opened up the door to see a woman with pretty blonde hair and a green dress. This was Craig's mom?

"H-Hello miss!"

"Oh hello! You must be Tweek!"

I nodded before stepping aside. "c-come in!"

She smiled and walked in with a big purse which wasn't a surprise, I think it's a mom thing.

"Ah hello hello! Welcome to our home!" My mom said walking up. I went over to help Craig as they were introducing themselves.

A few minutes later they walked into the kitchen .

"Craig!" Mrs. Tucker said hugging him.

"Heya ma." He said hugging back with one arm.

They both let go and flipped each other off.

I chuckled. It's a Tucker thing I guess.

My mom and Craig's sat on the table and chatted as me and Craig finished up dinner before Serving it to everyone. Craig and I sat on one side and our moms on the other.

"Let me tell you how glad I am be meeting a parent to one of Craig's friends! I've met Token and Clyde's before but not sit down and eat with them over a lovely meal."

"Awww well it's a pleasure to meet a one Tweek's friends parent! I'm always working so I never have the time anymore."

"Oh do I know how that feels."