That Night

Craig's POV.

I woke up feeling the sun shine in my face. I was in my own room for the first time In a while considering I'm always hanging with Tweek or Token or Clyde, but mostly Tweek after Token and Clyde became a thing.

I yawned sitting up and hearing a small snore.

I looked over to the floor to see Tweek wrapped up in a blanket leaning against my dresser with a pillow in back of him.

When did he get here?

I shrugged it off and got up to put on some TV. I checked my phone and realized it was only 7:00. I woke up pretty fucking early. We aren't suppose to go to the mall with everyone until like 10:00 or something.

I looked at Tweek again and saw a note on his collar and walked over carefully takin it off.

"His mom hard to head out of town early in the morning, he's been here since 5:00." ~Mom.

"He's a teenager why could he just stay home? Not that I'm complaining or anything but."

I put the note on my dresser and ruffled Tweek's hair making him smile a bit in his sleep. Adorable. I yawned starting to get tired again.

I turned on the tv and put on a randomctv show. Red Racer wasn't on till 8:30.I slowly and carefully picked up Tweek into my arms before putting him onto my bed. I sat down leaning against the wall. He immediately wrapped his arms around me in his sleep snuggling into me. God damn it my face is red.

I sat there smiling to myself, I wish I could stay like this with   forever. I'd die happy.

———————

"Why do we need swimsuits when we can just swim in our boxers?" Clyde asked walking into the mall with everyone.

"Clyde, id rather not see you in your under wear." Stan said shivering.

"I have a nice ass." Clyde said joking around.

"I can confirm that." Token said raising his hand.

Everyone laughed and Clyde got flustered.

I looked at all the shops. The mall was fairly packed. Mostly because it was Spring break.

"Tweek you gotta come shopping when me and the girls!" Bebe said taking his hands

"Uhhh I'm not wearing a Speedo. I see where this is going."

"Damn it Tweek!" Bebe said whining

Same Bebe.

"C'mon let's look around together since ya know, this was a certain someone's idea." Token said looking at Bebe.

"...fine." She said giving in.

—————

Stan's POV

"Ah dude check it out, Guitar Swim trunks." Kyle said catching my attention.

"Ah dude no way seriously?" I said walking over.

"Yeah! Remember when we use to play guitar hero?"

"Hell Yeah, dude I totally owned you."

"Oh shut up Marsh."

I laughed a little and looked around , we were completely alone.

Kyle must have noticed too because not a second later did he say,"so are we gonna talk about that night... at the party..?"

I froze.. last month...

**** FLASHBACK****

"Stan maybe you've had a little too much to drink.." Token said as I leaned on him.

"Nahhh man." I said giggling, I just drank my 8th shot! I could probably do more, momma didn't raise no bitch!

I looked towards the stairs and saw Kyle walking up them in a hurry. What he doing???

I quickly made my way to the stair case and carefully up them, surprised I didn't trip.

I looked and saw my best friend sitting against the wall on his phone, away from every one.

I walked over sitting next to him.

"Heeeeeey Duuuude. What's -hic- wrong?"

He raised an eyebrow at me and rolled his eyes.

"Well you're hammered so I guess you won't remember anything is I say this." He said putting his phone away.

"Whaddup Kyle?"

"I just don't like parties."  Kyle said hugging his knees.

"Then why -hic- do you come? Not like imma foooorce you or anthiiin."

"I don't know, I just... I guess I just come for you."

"Kyle that's pretty gay." I said joking around and laughing a bit.

But Kyle didn't laugh.

I tilted my head.

"Being gay isn't so bad.." He said not facing me.

Wait, did my best friend just admit to me he was gay?

"Dude.... I -I thought you liked Heidi Turner...???"

"Nah.. I just said that so you wouldn't be suspicious."

"Kyle.." I said leaning on his shoulder.

He looked at me his face red.

"Kyle if it helps... I'm bisexual." I said whispering.

"You are?"

"Yeeeeeeh. I've lost interest in Wendy and gained interest in a booooooyz."

"Wh-who..?"

I smiled and leaned in kissing my best friend. He stiffened up a bit but I didn't pull back.

A few seconds pass by and I feel his lips give back a little pressure, his body loosen up, and his arms wrap around my neck.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and picked him up. I went into my room and closed the door behind me..

****END FLASH BACK****

I don't remember everything after that except the way Kyle moaned and screamed my name. I smiled to myself like the horn dog everyone makes me to be.

"Stan, why are you smiling."

"It was... that was a good night." I said simply.

He blushed and rolled his eyes.

"Stan.. I need to know... wh-what are we ?"

I felt my heart skip a beat.

"That depends... what do you want us to be..?"

"I want us to be best friends... but also boyfriends I guess..?"

I smiled at him and held his hand in mine.

"Then let's be that."

He smiled wide and I leaned down giving him a soft and gentle kiss.

I can't believe it...

Kyle Brovolski is now my boyfriend...

FUCK YEAH.