Party Time

Craig's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The feeling in me is so unsettling right now, might have to do with the pit in my stomach. Just, I have a bad feeling about tonight. It's just so tense..

Letting out a sigh I took joy in the feeling the water of the shower hit my face and chest. I liked taking showers. They were relaxing and I could clear my head in them. At least I use too, a situation this big is making it hard. At least singing could ease me, that helped me too.

After a few minutes I shut off the water after a little long grabbing the towel outside on the rack and drying myself off. Took a blow dryer to my hair and put some piercings in and got a shirts and shorts on before walking out my room.

"Hey Craig!" Tweek said while sitting on the floor tying his shoes. He was wearing black jeans with green Adidas, sporting a green and black long sleeve.

"Hey Tweek, nice outfit." making my way to my closet.

"You're not going to the party in shorts right?"

"Oh hell no, not chancing a drunk me running outside in snow."

Tweek chuckled as he looked at his phone. Bebe was on her way to do Tweek's hair and her own hair and make up here.

"Bebe's five minutes away." he said standing up after sloppily tying his shoes.

"Ugh- Tweek here." I walked over getting down on my knees making Tweek step back.

"Ngh- Craig it's fine! My hands can just be too shaky or jittery to tie right."

"Yeah which is why I want to help, now c'mere." I said

He sighed walking closer allowing my assistance.

Tweek held out one of his shoes to me lightly placing it on my knee before my non shaky hands tied them.

"And switch." He did so.

"There, you're all good." I said standing up.

"Thanks Craig." He said looking to the side.

"It's a me thing to be real with you, I just never really tried to think about it but as soon as I watched I just- I had too."

"Maybe you should be the new mom of the group." He said chuckling.

I rolled my eyes as I sat down on my bed. "Nope, never, can't make me!"

He chuckled sitting next to me.

"Do we have to be early?" He asked twiddling with his fingers.

"I don't think so but I know we wouldn't be told to come back later if we went early." I said looking at my closet scanning to see if I have any thing good to wear. "I'm still getting ready though so no rush."

Tweek nodded laying down.

There was a few moments of silence before I finally stood up and started getting an outfit together, we have to face this eventually, there no backing out.

"Wow this place is packed." Tweek said looking at the house from down the street, cars everywhere. 

"Token Black is having a party, of course it's packed. Party at one of the nicest 'houses' in South Park. Who wouldn't come?" I asked driving up to the gate before entering the code.

"Fair enough," Tweek replied patiently waiting.

As soon as the gate opened I drove in and parked somewhere in the private parking for Token's closest friends.