Just You and Me

**1 month later**

Craig's POV

This last month is was one of the first ones in a while where my depression didn't kick my ass. It confused me but I wasn't complaining.

Ever since Tweek got here I've gotten closer to him. He's almost like a super ultra mega best friend to me. Not even Clyde or Token connect with me so well.

After switching my classes up I had all classes with Tweek, just to make sure Cartman wouldn't get to him. I know Cartman was just teasing him and verbally abusing him but I'd punch the fucker regardless.

I wasn't excited for this month, Tweek and i had to start night shifts. Not really excited for messing up a sleep schedule.

It was school time right now and I was at lunch with Tweek early.

Butters soon joined us. Butters and Tweek started chatting up until the bell went off scaring the shit out of Tweek.

"AGH!"

"Aw it's okay Tweek it's just the bell! You never get scared of the bell." Butters said patting his back.

"I kn-know I'm just getting all my freak out spaz moments out before more people get in here." Tweek said popping his neck and fingers.

Before we knew it , the people who usually sat at the table were there.

Kenny was flirting with Tweek. ... I kind of got mad.. but i think it's because I know Kenny is practically a whore or a slut. Maybe both.

Tweek just sat there blushing and eating.

"Soooo Tweek will you?" Kenny said snapping us both out of our thoughts.

"Will you go on a date with me?" asked smiling. I felt even more angry but I of course didn't show it.

"I-I-uh-uhh-..." Tweek managed to stutter out after a minute.

We all told Tweek how Kenny was a known player. Him being Pan he took advantage of both genders and non binary people.

Everyone was staring at Tweek now.

"To-too much pressure!" Tweek shouted before getting up and running out of the cafeteria.

We all blinked. After a minute of silence I got up and went after him.

I forgot how fast Tweek was. I lost track of him. Just I was about to give up I heard a slam. I peaked over a corner and saw Cartman Beating up..Tweek!?

I could feel everything around me face out as I cracked my knuckles walking over to Cartman.

Cartman looked up at me. "Oh hey-"

I cut him off punching his square in the face before he could even react to that I punch him again then kicked him down before getting down and punching him a few more times. Once I was done he had a bloody nose and was groaning. The world slowly came back to me as I looked over to Tweek who was hurt. I picked him up walking to the restroom and checked where he was hurting, he just got badly bruised. I'm happy Cartman couldn't make him bleed.

Tweek started crying. I hugged him and rubbed his back. He cried into my chest.

After a while he eventually calmed down.

"It's okay buddy, it's just you and me right now don't worry about anything.." I said still hugging him.

I eventually hugged back tight. I could feel my heart skip a beat. I felt weird but it was a good weird.

"Th-thanks Craig.." He squeaked Out voice cracking.

"Of course Tweekers.."