Clean Up?

Tweek's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

Jesus what a mess this day has been. 

Token and Clyde are in a fight which is very unusual for the whole group. It's hard to get them away from each other and now they're purposely ignoring eachother? Never thought that would happen. I mean it's normal for couples to have fight right? So it would blow over eventually . But the time i've been here I haven't seen the easy going Clyde Donavan get that worked up and upset over anything! And he's labeled the cry baby of the group. He's had his whines and fake tantrums but this was different. Different atmosphere. The atmosphere had already shifted with Bebe and Wendy splitting up. But this was different. You could feel tension.

It was lunch now and as Craig and I walked to the cafeteria we were chatting and trying to pretend this day was just a normal day. I mean this isn't our problem right? We shouldn't be too affected by this right? I guess the only difference would be Clyde joining us half way there. 

"I hope they work things out soon." Craig said. 

"Me too, things won't be the same for a bit. Hopefully we can back to our regularly scheduled program." I said thinking about how I already didn't like the change after break, but I'd prefer that over this situation. 

We walked into the cafeteria and took our usual table. It's weird not having Clyde with us... 

I looked around and saw Bebe approaching. 

"Can you believe her!?" She said harshly slamming her lunch onto the table, grumpily sitting in front of Craig and I. 

"Who?" Craig asked rummaging through his bag.

"Wendy! I mean, first she humiliates me at the trip, then she just shuts down victimizing herself, now she's hooking up with MY EX???? Pathetic!!! Fuck her!" 

Now Bebe was probably just jealous, she's usually sweet heart and while Wendy did hurt her, this was the first time Bebe talked about Wendy like that after everything that went down. She didn't mean what she said. Jealousy just was getting to her and this is how she dealt with it. 

"Deep breath Beeb, deep breaths." I simply said putting my hands on her wrists. 

She sighed. 

"I'm sorry.. it just sucks seeing your exes getting together.. and after she mopped around after me and her split? She goes to Donavan? She's never had interest in him! It's just a little bizarre."

"I know , but he isn't interested, he's just a sweet helpful bean and that's why he's helping her." a voice approaching the table. With a sad tone. 

Of course, Token. Token sat next to Bebe and sighed.  

"I know what I said was uncalled for but I was really just worried about him last night. Him driving while it's pouring? And when I text slash call to apologize he ignores me? I understand he was hurt but come on.... I just hope I can make it up to him at least." Token said playing with the peas on his lunch tray. 

"Today just...sucks." Both Bebe and Token said in unison. 

Craig pulled out two containers from his bag handing me one. 

"Look guys, just give it some time I'm sure everything will be quick and over with. This is just our classic high school drama." Craig said monotonous. 

Soon enough more students coming into the cafeteria. Joining us was Butters, Kenny, Stan and Kyle. It was weird not having Clyde with us. 

"CLYDE STAHP!!!" 

We all poked our heads up and looked in that direction. 

Clyde and Wendy were sitting at Wendy's now normal table with Annie, Red, Nicole, Jenny, and Heidi. They seemed to be enjoying the new company at the table. 

Clyde was wearing Wendy's headband trying to imitate her. All the girls were giggling. Nicole was sitting on the other side of him. 

As soon as I noticed this little  detail, I quickly looked over at Token. Both he and Bebe seemed pretty peeved. 

"Assholes.." Bebe muttered under her breath.

"Right?" Token said in agreement. They both grumbled obscenities as they ate their lunch. 

You could feel the tension in the room rise to dangerously high height. I looked at Craig who looked at me, he seemed worried. These were his best friends after all. He didn't want to lose his best friends since flipping birth!! 

Man this is gonna be hard to figure out.