Mama Token Is Throwing a What Now?

Tweek's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I yawned as Craig and I got out of the car, our mom's pulling up and parking behind us a few minutes later. Finally after dropping everyone off and a long ass drive we were home. It was 2 in the morning, we were tired as hell. Our dad's weren't home yet either. It was kind of nice to be back in South Park.

"Tweek sleep over?" Craig asked tiredly getting our things.

"First off, I can get my things , I'd feel horrible if you carried all my things and yours. Second off, you still want me to spend the night after spending a whole ass vacation with me?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Of course Tweekers." He said grabbing my stuff and running in quickly.

"Craig!" I yelled out earning a giggle from our mothers leaving getting their things from the car they drove.

"Honey just spend the night it's not like you're off vacation yet." My mother said smiling.

"Plus I'm so use to you being here or Craig being out and about, I'm surprised you're barely saying something about it now." Mrs Tucker said smirking a bit.

"Fair enough." I said nuzzling into my new hoodie and grabbing the phone chargers, our phones, snacks, ice coffees, and soda cans that Craig and I had in the front with us. Putting everything in my small green backpack Bebe got for me as a gift. I closed the door to his truck and waddled inside up to Craig's room.

"It good to be home." He said plopping on his bed. Tired as all mighty hell.

"Honestly I felt that." I said putting the bag down and plopping next to him.

We both chit chatted for a while before knocking out.

**FAST FORWARD A MONTH LATER**

Geez I had the guts to tell Craig I liked him on vacation, got interrupted by fireworks, and now that we're back I all of a sudden don't? Uncool me, very uncool. I sighed nuzzling into the hoodie Craig gave me. It was my free period which I didn't have Craig for unfortunately. And by free period I meant study hall. Basically the only period where you can lie about already having your homework done , 'read' a book for 10 minutes, then after that the rest of the time was yours.

For a class that took place in the library it was pretty loud. The librarian didn't care , he was on his phone and high most of the time.

"Hey Tweek." Someone said catching my attention, I looked up, it was my wonderful BB Gorl.

"Hey Bebe, how you doing?"

"Still processing my break up with Wendy." She said sitting with me. "How about you?"

"Wondering why I'm such a gutless fish."

She giggled.

"Craig on your mind?"

"Always, what can I say, I'm sucker." I said over dramatically leaning in my chair.

"What happened in Pismo? You were so ready to tell him!"

"I don't know I just-fireworks went off in the moment, scared the shit out of me, next thing you know we're on our way back home and I'm scared of saying anything."

"Aww Tweek."

"It's fine though, maybe Heidi was wrong, maybe Craig doesn't like me and I've been reading into this too much."

"Tweek stop this nonsense." She said pursing her lips a bit agitated.

"I'm serious B!" I sighed sinking in my seat.

I started thinking about the past month and all the chaos with in. It was the second semester already and dang it really went by quickly.
Heidi and Cartman finally broke up, Bebe and Wendy didn't get back together, Wendy...well she hasn't done anything, Craig had to switch out this elective with a core class he failed sophomore year, I was getting less hours at the coffee shop because of less people showing up, same thing for Craig, and I've been having so much trouble with talking to Craig about my.. feelings. I blushed a bit thinking about it.

"Look Tweekers, we just need to get your confidence up. You can do it, I know you can. I'll be right behind you and so will all your friends." she said giving me a kind smile.

I took a deep breath before looking at her sitting up straight. "A-alright, I'll work on it."

Mrs. Tweak's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was humming cooking in the kitchen while cleaning what I was done with when I heard the door open and close to the front of the house.

"Hey Mom! I'm home! " Tweek said walking over to the kitchen.

"Hey Tweek!" I said looking at his hoodie.

"Oh Tweek you got your hoodie dirty! You've been taking such good care of it too."

"Gah! Did I ?" He asked frantically looking for the dirty spot on his hoodie.

"Off." I said looking at him.

"A-ah mom it's not even THAT noticeable."

"Off mister you'll get it in the morning all warm and ready to go!"

He groaned taking off the hoodie and handing it to me.

"Now go do some homework and wash up, food will be ready in a little while." I said walking to the laundry room.

"Alright mom." He said slightly annoyed before running up to his room.

I looked through the pockets of the hoodie seeing if there was anything in them. Pulled out the sleeves correctly and looked for grease spots. As I was looking for them I found lettering on the hem of it.

"What's this?"

I put on my reading glasses and grinned.

"Craig's." I read aloud getting giddy. I took a picture and immediately sent it to Mrs. Tucker. She was going to be just as ecstatic as I am! I giggled treating the sweater and throwing it in the washer.

Tweek's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
I sat down on my bed immediately getting out my phone me and checking the group chats.

"Party at Token's?" I read aloud tilting my head. Mom was finally throwing a party at his place after putting it off every time asked?

I called Craig, he'd be able to confirm it hopefully.

"Hey Tweekers. What's up?" Craig asked as soon as he answered.

"There's gonna be a party at Token's?"

"Yeah, crazy right?"

"I thought Token was so momish he wouldn't allow such a thing to happen."

"Me too but hey, its gonna be fun. Token throws the BEST parties."

"Awesome! When is it then?"

"This Friday. Might last through the weekend knowing Token's parties."

"Alright cool."

"Okay well I'm coming over with snacks. See ya in a bit." He said hanging up.

I smiled. This was a turn around for everyone!