The Apology

Tweek's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Man they were best friends. They were best friends. They, were, BEST friends. Then they started dating, then they have issues and are in a fight-

Could that happen to Craig and I if I confess? Does he even like me? If he doesn't will he still want to be my friend? Would I want to be his friend? This is too much- this is too much THIS IS TOO MU-

"Tweekers."

I snapped out of my thoughts looking at Craig.

I've been awake for a bit in my own head, I didn't even notice Craig had woken up. The sleepy guy next to me with his messy black hair across his face.

"We gotta get ready for school." He said before yawning.

"Do we have to go to school?" I asked sitting up.

"Yeah, we definitely have too." He said sitting up.

"Whyyyyy you always want to ditch." I whined leaning against the wall.

"It's Friday."

"And?"

"Token's party is tomorrow and he still needs to apologize to Clyde, we HAVE to be there today."

"Shit." I said before groaning in annoyance. "Fine, let's do this then." I said scooting off the bed.

I sipped on my coffee as Craig drove us to school. I didn't know how today was going to go, which really freaked me out.

"Everything will be okay."

"I-.. I know but I don't know and honestly kind of freaking out here man."

"I know, I can tell, I know you." He said snickering right after.

"Because you can read me like a book apparently."

"Wide open and easy to read, no wonder Kenny wanted in your pants-"

"HEY!" I said before hitting him lightly. He laughed at my misery of course.

"You ass!"

"Eh, I've been called worst."

Craig parked into the school parking lot taking my bag and his before I even had a chance to react.

"Craig!" I stepped out of the car grabbing his smoothie from the cup holder.

"Yes that's me, I am Craig, Craig is me."

"Why?"

"Well honestly my mom wanted to name me Charlie but my dad-"

"I meant why take my bag ya douche!"

"I'm just trying to be helpful." he said locking his truck.

"Well thank you, but give me my bag before I chuck your smoothie."

"Do it you won't."

"Bet-" I said getting ready to throw it.

"NO!" He said snatching it and tossing my bag to me.

I laughed while walking away from him. He followed right after cussing me out in a loving way of course. We walked to the lockers and saw Wendy and Clyde waiting there.

I was confused.

"Tweek, Craig!" Clyde yelled out to us waving. Wendy stood by him silent but with a normal small smile.

"Hey Clyde, Sup Wendy what's up?" Craig asked as we walked up.

"Wendy and I had no where to go so we went by here. Is that okay?"