Victoria Rogers (Revamped Idea)

"My world is all just shades of grey. That's why you'll never really understand me" - Victoria

Name: Victoria Rogers

Nickname(s): Tori (Most) Cat (Billy & Clint) Kitty. Peek-a-Boo. Hello Kitty. Miss Sticky Fingers. Honey. Kitty-Cat. Stray. (Tony)

Alias(es):

Black Cat

Catwoman

The Cat

Species: Mutant/Enhanced

Date of Birth: October, 25, 1945

Characteristics:

Gender: Female

Height: 5' 6"

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Blonde

Portrayed by: Margot Robbie or Caity Lotz

Status:

Identity: Known to Shield

Citizenship: American

Marital Status: Single

Occupation: Cat burglar

Education : None

"I'm not a hero, kid. I'm a thief" – Victoria to Peter Parker

Family/Relationships:

Steve Rogers (Biological Father)

Sally Shepard (Biological Mother; status: Unknown)

Peggy Carter (Guardian)

Sarah Rogers (Grandmother, deceased)

Joseph Rogers (Grandfather, deceased)

Shield/Hydra (Creators)

Weapon Plus Programme (Creators/Caretakers)

William 'Billy' Braddock/Spider-Man/Spider-Man (Ex-Lover)

- Nikolaj Coster-Waldau

Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Son)

- Instead of the spider giving him powers through the bite, the spider bite activates Peter's mutation, and he inherits stuff from both William and Victoria which is still what he has in the MCU.

- Relationships:

Billy and Tori (Spider-Man and Black Cat):

Tori has a complicated relationship with Billy. The two began as enemies, stemming from the standard criminal-vigilante relationship. Eventually, Billy managed to convince Tori to give up her criminal ways and use her abilities in the service of others. During their time as partners, the two engaged in a romantic relationship, resulting in a child. Their relationship ended when Billy learned she had relapsed to her criminal ways.

Tori generally interacts with Billy in a playful and flirtatious manner. Before, during, and after their time as partners, she uses her charms to take advantage of him, leaving him with the brunt of the issues while she helps herself to what she pleased, much to his chagrin. Tori also never refers to him by his name, only calling him "Spider". However, within her misdirections and manipulations hides genuine admiration and affection for Billy. She has difficulty understanding his selfless righteousness, especially in light of all the things she has done.