1.

Steve Rogers frowns staring down at the blonde sleeping on Tony's sofa, after the last few times he's passed Tony's one night stands he's picked up on the rule that they don't sleep over, but this one is sleeping on the sofa. He turns and walks away and into the kitchen where Tony is sat at the breakfast bar with a coffee and a tablet in his hand. Steve pours his own coffee.

"Another date night?" Steve asks Tony who frowns at him. "The blonde on the sofa" Steve elaborates, Tony frowns at him, trying to process what Steve is talking about, and then looks to the doorway as said blonde appears yawning and rubbing her hands in her eyes.

"Sara?" Tony asks standing, Sara blinks and looks to him, a smile forming on her lips.

"Sorry, I would have called but..." Sara pulls her broken cell phone from her jeans pocket. "I...was angry" she sets the broken device on the counter as Steve raises an eyebrow, Tony smiles nervously. He hadn't actually been aware of Sara's heritage, her history until the original Jarvis had died and the information had been passed on to Tony. Learning that not only was she not his sister, but she was barely even a real human. Well she kind of is, she was born, she was taught, she grew up but....she's a copy. A clone. Of the man sat across from Tony. Who has no idea she exists or that the science experiment conducted by Howard even happened. Steve gives Tony a look.

"Right" Tony whispers. "Sara, Steve, Steve, Sara" he introduces.

"Pretty sure everyone knows who Captain America is, Tony" Sara teases grabbing her mug from the kitchen cabinet. She shoots Tony a look, telling him she damn well knows who Steve is. Sara sets the mug under the coffee machine and turns to Steve. "Sara Stark" she elaborates. "Tony's sister"

"Oh" Steve breaths. "I didn't know he has a sister"

"No one does" Tony points out. "And it's complicated...." Tony stands grabbing the broken cell phone.

"What he means is, I'm not biologically his sister" Sara offers. "But Howard raised me from about the age of five so..." Steve nods understanding, sort of anyway. Sara looks to Tony.

"I'll fix this" Tony assures her looking at the cell phone. "Hey" Tony looks to Sara. "I thought you were off travelling with what's his face.....the....what was his name?" Sara clears her throat and looks away.

"Dean" she answers. "His name is Dean and no....that didn't work out" she mumbles and turns back to the coffee machine. Tony frowns and looks to her.

"Do I need to talk to him?" Sara laughs at the thought of Tony trying to have the brother talk with Dean Winchester, she loves Tony as if he is actually her brother but Dean is a little beyond his league.

"No" Sara answers. "No, you don't need to 'talk' to him" She looks to Tony. "We'll talk about it later" she offers, Tony nods and winks at her, holding up the cell phone he walks away. Sara takes a breath and takes her coffee from under the machine nozzle.

"Tony's not exactly what you picture as brother material" Steve offers, Sara smirks and looks to him.

"No, I can see why....you just have to get passed that outer side of him, Tony can be an incredibly thoughtful and caring person....but he covers it all up with....himself" Steve chuckles a little and nods. "I mean...you just have to look at the little things he does..." she leans on the counter and smiles. "The suit he made for Pietro" she offers. "The gloves for Wanda, the bow for Clint...those widow bites for Natasha, even Bruce's stretchy pants. It's his way of caring, of making sure that the people he cares about have the tools they need to be the best versions of themselves"

"You know all of us" Steve points out. "And we had no idea you existed" she shrugs.

"Clint and Natasha do" Sara corrects. "I've worked with them before. But no, Tony prefers to keep me hidden away, and it's just him being protective, after Howard died and then Jarvis, Tony took over as my legal guardian and he takes that seriously"