Chapter 11

I have to say that it was extremely worth it when we stopped at Ruby's house. Not only was I able to master new and forbidden move from her grandma, but I also found out a lot of things about Ruby while we rested there for the night.

Ruby's mother was indeed an earth dragon, but her father happened to be a human. That meant Ruby was also part human like me. Kinda cool to not be the only half-breed known in the group.

Oh and about that beef Luni and Ruby had years ago, she apologized for it ten fold. Luni of course forgave her since that literally when we were still just dumb dragonlings.

Poncho of course knew about it, but I personally apologized to him about that as well. He forgave me too, since he saw me as a cool guy. Gotta say though, Poncho was awesome for a human.

Although I couldn't say that Chalk was one to relate... while we were there and I was sleeping, Chalk tried to choke me out in my dream. I didn't know why at first, but then I realized that he and Ruby were cousins.

He of course hated the idea of having a half-blood cousin, but Chalk said he'd rather have that than for her to fully commit to human d*ck. At least that's what he said. As annoying as it was, I put him in his place.

That still wasn't enough to shut him up after though... because after we left, Chalk kept ordering me to go back so that he could kill Poncho. I told him no so many times, I didn't even wanna talk anymore.

This literally did not help me in any way shape or form to calm down his malice, but it did make him quiet for a little while. It had a span of another week after we left Ruby's home.

It would have been the usual stuff like always. We would encounter humans and dragons along that were good, but just scattered humans that were borderline racist towards dragon kind.

However, it got more and more different as we closed in more and more towards Asia, and Indonesia. Barely any dragons were caught up in the mix, but we saw more and more human bodies that degraded into nothing but blood.

The carnage was absolutely awful. There were some that had been burnt to a crisp, died from a hypothetical explosion, or some were reduced to nothing but blood and flesh. For some it just looked like their insides had gotten turned out.

As we passed all of this, it became clear that Max wasn't new to death, but even his young and strong mind couldn't handle the bloodshed that he had seen below us. So we had to take a few pit stops.

Despite the carnage and destruction we had witnessed, we still carried on. A week's passed and we already made it past the Tonga islands, and hovered over the Monowai seamount. I crossed my fingers and hoped this was the right way in.

"I guess we're here now huh..?" Max questioned. "Yeah. It should be down here somewhere..." I looked down. "But how're we gonna get down there in the first place?" Max sounded puzzled.

"I got a solution to that." Luni loomed her hand over the water, and a typhoon began to spin faster and faster as a hole started opening up.

" Luni loomed her hand over the water, and a typhoon began to spin faster and faster as a hole started opening up