Chapter 22

"So you're also an eight key?" I asked her, after taking a slight moment of concern for my Dad. "What the f*ck are you talking about..?" Her head tilted in confusion. "Your form... that means you're a key. Like me." I answered.

"Fine then. Are you strong?" Terra asked me, raising an eyebrow. "Um... maybe?" I replied. "Show me." Terra demanded. "What?" I begged her pardon. "I want you to show me." Terra repeated. I gave her a look of confusion and defiance.

"I don't think y-" I held my hands up and waved them in the air, hoping Terra would fall for my make believe surrender. "Either you show me right now, or I reduce this entire area into boiled water." She conditioned as she toyed with fire at her hands.

That's when I knew she was messing around. If she was more than willing to destroy all the other kingdoms, I didn't see how I would be any different. I saw only one way out of this. I had to go into Majin blind.

And I'm pretty sure I inherited lightning without any training, so I was indeed hesitant. Still, it felt like I had no choice. 'Don't you dare.' I heard Maoi's voice. I staggered for a moment in disbelief. 'We're back Elsa.' Chalk spoke.

"What the f-" I still needed to comprehend things. 'Listen to me. You have two of the most advanced elements, and one of the most deadliest elements. Why waste your trump card on one?' Maoi said.

"So you know about-" I talked to myself in real life, not knowing that Terra could hear me. 'Yes. Chalk told me all about it.' Maoi replied. I shook my head, already knowing that Chalk would do something like that.

'Now listen closely. You already know the basics of my power. But in order to keep up with her, use bioelectric augmentation to strengthen your body. Let the electricity flow through your veins. It does wonders.' Maoi instructed.

'I can try it out, but why are you helping me?' I finally asked subconsciously. 'If you die, we die dumbass.' Chalk intervened. I sighed, figuring that would be the most reasonable explanation. 'Okay. I won't let you down.' I finally looked at Terra.

"...what the f*ck did I just-you know what, nevermind. Are you gonna transform or not?" Terra grew impatient. "I'll do you one better." I went into Drake form, slowly allowing the electricity to take control of my body.

"Beat me in this form, and you'll catch me in my next. If I happen to win, you might end up dead." I said as the skin-toned scales on my body turned icy, and the wind became my blanket. Terra's face contorted to that of interest.

"So you're like an elemental dragonblood. Now this is gonna be fun!" Terra became more fired up by the second. And like any normal dragonblood would do, I prepared myself for a blood bath.

Terra and I wasted no time, and ran towards each other at high speed with our elements ready. And as soon as our hands and elements made contact with each other, the entire bridge collapsed before us. I just hope no one lived under there.

We were forced to fight in hand to hand combat in the air. I attempted to punch her and grab her by the neck, but she smacked my fist away with one arm, and blasted me away with the other. Making me get launched straight into the castle.

I slid on the castle floors on all four limbs, and blocked an incoming punch from Terra with my arms crossed together. A warm shockwave was felt throughout the room. Terra backflipped with fire at her feet, and attempted to sweep me off of my feet.

I quickly jumped over and summoned some ice at my feet to get the high ground, and pushed her away with a small spiky and thick glacier at her hip, along with a bit of wind. She rolled back a bit, but quickly recoiled.

She then bursted towards me by using her fire, and compressed explosions for greater mobility. She really wasn't new to this. She tried to blow my face away by blasting fire at my face, but I quickly jumped away, doing a side flip in the process.

Terra wasn't letting me go that easily. She quickly maneuvered herself rolled towards me with her body covered in sharp flames midair. Aware that I had more than one element, I made the air explode in her face to make her stagger as I hovered.

That wasn't enough to stop her though. She still came at me fiercely, and blasted me away with her flames. I stopped myself from flying away too far in the air, but nor did I give up. I still had a point to prove.

I augmented my body with more air and electricity, and waited for Terra to come at me again. She flew out of the castle with a huge amount of fire coming out of her hands pointing down. This time, the fire turned purple.

Terra spewed a giant purple fireball at me, but I wasn't too fazed. I kept my cool, and sliced it in half sideways. I guess that's what she hoped for, because she dived through the fire, and almost punched me square in the face.

I dodged it by spinning out of the way, and countered with a roundhouse kick to her back. The impact caused the melted snow around us to freeze and melt in and out. Terra made her back excrete fire, forcing me off, and got back up again to attack me.

This time, her flames felt hotter. They felt more untamed. She walked towards me and made a huge supernova appear out of her hand, about to consume me with it. This time, I felt too stunned to move, but also not scared.

I then remembered the castle that my Dad had made for Lis. Frozen fire. I took my chances and ran towards Terra, with all of my cards on the table. My skin was scorched. My mind was focused. And my scales were getting burned.

Through all of that, I managed to grab the source of all that heat she produced. Her hand. "Gagh! JUST FREEZE!!!!" The amount of cold energy I used on her had to be the most excruciating amount I had ever released in my life.

I used wind to try and weaken her flames, I used electricity to keep myself energized, and finally I used my ice to end her once and for all. The entire area around us exploded. Avalanches fell. The earth shook. And my vision hindered momentarily.

Once I got it back, I was able to see that I had officially ended her. I was surrounded by frozen bulging fire, but that wasn't my focus. Even though I had a hard time getting out of there. Terra's entire body was frozen... well, all except her eyes.

All that was left for me to do was wait for her soul to be released. That it did. A bright red light rushed out of her chest, and into mine. The frozen fire melted and dispersed. I had fallen on my side and tried to bare the pain.

And like any other element I had inherited... I released it. I subconsciously was lifted off of the ground via flight, and released a big surge of fire that almost spread to the village down below. I was thankful they didn't die from the avalanche.

Nor by me. Once the pain passes away, I immediately began searching for my Dad. Through the rubble of the broken bridge, I was able to see an injured Lis leaning over his half covered, and burned up body.

I landed right by his side and checked his pulse... he was dying. "Son... I'm sorry." He grabbed my hand softly. "Dad... I killed her. I solved your problem. You won't have to worry anymore." My eye grew watery for the bastard. He chuckled and coughed up blood.

"That's not the only thing I called you for my boy." Dad said. "Huh..?" I wiped tears and blood off of my chin. "You have a brother in the west. He's near Alaska. His name... is Ajin. Please, find him... for me......" Dad took his final breath... and was put to rest.

•The end•