Chapter 2

It was a new day after we moved in. The other day was still something that I couldn't forget. Despite doing it on the floor, she almost drained me completely of my baby batter.

Everything she did, there was lustful intent behind it. Whenever she got too passionate, she left a few scars and scratches on my body with her retractable claws.

She begged for things that I didn't even know she was into. To be utterly beaten, punished, humiliated, embarrassed, and bitten... some of these I already knew, but she had a whole different set of energy.

Heck, she even bit me on my neck while we were doing it! Yet that was still not the end of it. Almost every part of my body, she wanted to taste. My face, neck, fingers, torso, almost every body part on the list.

She almost reached my butt, but I seized full control before that happened, nowhere close to ready for her to go that far. Thankfully, I was able to smash her hard enough to the point she went unconscious.

It took a lot of work for that to happen though, and it sure wasn't easy either. So both me and her ended up finishing... in our sleep. On one end, it still gave us enough time to sleep for the full night until the next day.

Once it reached high noon, I carefully walked out of the house, hoping to not alert the horny moon dragon blood I fell for. Inhaling the fresh outdoor air, I decided to walk around the place for a bit.

The spacing around the house was just a few yards of fresh green grass with any human interaction looking to be at an extreme low. That's what made me love the area even more.

Nearby, trees still surrounded the area, but where I was headed had a Torii-like structure in between the forest clearing. As I got closer entering the woods, I saw that it really was a Torii.

I walked through and saw some stairs below me leading to a path surrounded by large irregular stones

I walked through and saw some stairs below me leading to a path surrounded by large irregular stones. I simply walked along, and kept moving. The longer I walked, the more I wished to see.

The forest was so filled with life. Birds were chirping, crickets were hopping, and even deer were moving about. Zey knew I liked animals, so I felt like it couldn't have been a coincidence.

"Heh, you really knew what you were doing old man." I said aloud, not expecting anyone to hear. But as I walked down the path more and more, I saw it end at a fancy stone gate up ahead.

 But as I walked down the path more and more, I saw it end at a fancy stone gate up ahead

I looked through it and my eyes rested upon a swamp. In fact, I couldn't dare call it a swamp because it looked too beautiful, so I dubbed it the 'torii lerovup'. I could just tell that all the animals would drink from there.

Almost everywhere I looked, life and wonder flourished. Any bird I saw was at peace with the new fresh breeze coming along. Any fish that swam by prospered with the water.

Any bug that flew or crawled harmonized with their natural roles in society. And any other animal I saw, they knew exactly how to love and live in such a place.

I couldn't help but gaze at what my eyes were focused on. I was so astonished, I flew over the gate, and sat down near the water, ready to meditate in peace.

'I see you're enjoying yourself a little too much.' Chalk had to ruin the mood. 'I can never have a peaceful day with you can't I...' I thought exasperated.

'Hey, don't blame me because I cockblocked you from your little sightseeing. You probably got harder from this than you do with your girlfriend.' I could tell he was shaking his head.

'Can you ever learn to shut the f*ck up!? I was just coming into the forest to enjoy the scenery.' I corrected. 'Yeah I bet you were. Don't let me find out otherwise or it's your head next time you sleep.' Chalk threatened lightly.

'Shut up..' I retorted mentally. 'Well I guess you weren't far off about this place either, this looks like another place you can train freely.' Chalk suggested.

'What are you hinting at Chalk..?' I grew curious. 'For wind, there are many ways in which you can use it. However, like any other element, it requires concentration and control.' Chalk explained.

'Not only is this a good place to calm your mind and meditate, but it's also a good place to practice your control.' Chalk finished. 'What do you mean by that? I already got trained by the IEDA remember?' I reminded.

'That's not enough for MY air ability! The potential is too great to be used on common grounds like any of the fodder that call themselves dragons." Chalk stated.

'Chalk, let me ask again. What are you trying to say here?' I asked one more time. I heard and pictured Chalk sighing in my head. 'I'll teach you the ropes on my power.' Chalk admitted.

I was caught off guard with a sudden state of surprise. 'Wait, who are you and what have you done with Chalk?!' I thought with an aghast expression, caring but not caring.

'Don't get it twisted p*ssy, it's not because we're friends. If I let you lose with MY power, it's gonna make me look bad on myself.. so I can't be letting your lose. Got that?' Chalk corrected me.

'Uh huh. Now what's the first step we have to do sensei?' I thought smartly. 'Well first of all smart ass, I suggest you start crawling your way back home before your girlfriend comes and hunts for you herself.' Chalk replied, making a good point.

'Second of all, I'll be guiding you through meditation from now on. What I'll be teaching you is how to make the wind move along with your soul by pattern. That way once you re-enter Majin form, you and the wind will be one.' Chalk finished as I got up to leave the torii lerovup.