𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎

-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒-

Della and I got on the plane and flew to monte-Carlo together. Yesterday I talked with Pierre in his room about Della.

"You are head over heels for her..."

"I know... but she never noticed me in that way. I need your help Pierre."

"We'll come up with a plan. Can we look through her instagram though? So we learn a little more about her and what she likes?"

"I already tried but I can't seem to find anything."

We both looked on my phone at the pictures until we were at her oldest picture.

"Okay... this was in 2018."

𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐛𝐨𝐢𝐬

Liked by  𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞.𝐁 and  𝟒𝟕𝟗.𝟎𝟏𝟖 other's

𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐛𝐨𝐢𝐬: Gala night with dad :))

Pierre took my phone out of my hand and then he accidentally hit the like button.

"NO! Pierre what did you do?!"

"Oh come on she probably won't notice it anyway and if she does notice... see it as your first move."

"I hate you."

"No you don't."

"I do actually. Very much so."

"I can always not hall you you know."

I groaned softly as I looked at my phone. She was definitely gonna notice. She always knows everything and how right I was. We just took off flying and sitting in first class next to each other she turned her head towards me to look at me with those deep dark green eyes.

"You liked my instagram picture from 2018... why? Were you stalking me?"

"Pierre did it and he was stalking you. I was on the toilet in that moment and I found out afterwards."

She staid silent as she looked at me with a dull expression.

"Liar."

What? How did she know I was lying! That's impossible. She's good.

"No I'm not."