𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑

-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒-

Della and I talked for a while in her office about what we should do. She was kind of pushing me away again but in the end... I got my way. We would start dating in secret from now on. I was about it because now I didn't tattoo a leaf on my finger for no reason. After we talked I had to run to the sim to practice a bit while Della went to grab her lunch after I held her back for a while. I had a small break on the sim and opened my phone to Della her contact.

Della❤️

What are you doing tonight?

Work ;))

Now that I'm thinking...
Your boring :))!

Thanks for the update!
I didn't realize that already!

Only joking Della :))!

No the damage is done :((
I see how it is...

Funny. The look on your face says
something else ma belle ;))!

I'm sitting on the toilet. There's
no way you see my expression!
...unless your a perv.

Oooh. You caught me.
No but for real! Are you really
gonna work tonight?

In fact I am...
Someone has to make a
winning car if you want a WDC.

True! I was just hoping
to go out for dinner together :((!

Maybe tomorrow though?
I'm going now!
Can't be late for my meeting!

Alrighty :))!
Seen

This girl is a workaholic next level jeez. I placed my phone away and got back to my sim work... I have to admit I would rather text her. The day was actually quite boring and after a few meetings I had a small break. I had grabbed a snack and ate it in the cafeteria before making my way to the next meeting. I sat down on the chair I usually picked and waited for the last people to take their places. Della sat on the front of the table closer to Fred while she handed him some files and pointed a few tiny things out. My eyes didn't leave her for almost the whole meeting. I sometimes turned my head and looked at other people as well but well... I didn't like the view as much as the one of Della. She looked around and then made eye contact with me. She raised her eyebrows a tiny bit. Other people wouldn't notice it if they weren't watching her but I was watching her so I did notice. I gave her a small smile and she smiled back gently before turning her head back to Fred. She added some information to his talk which I actually didn't listen to to be honest but that's okay. Della would tell me everything in the race weekends again so I didn't actually have any need of being in meetings but well. Here I am. Sitting in my 6th meeting of the day. Fred closed the meeting with a thank you and then everybody stood up collecting their stuff.

"Charles I need to go through some data with you. It will only take a minute."

Della looked at me as people listened to her. I gave her a nod and everybody left. I sat down next to her and she placed a file between us.

"You should stop staring at me in meetings. It will be way to obvious if only someone sees it. They'll all know it once that one person tells another person."

"Yes I know but I couldn't help myself."

"I noticed that."

"So... the data?"

"There is no data Charles."

"What? But you said you needed to talk me through some data?"

"What? Was I supposed to say? I need to talk to you about the fact that you are staring at me?"

"That's a good point."

"I know. I always have a good point."

She smiled cheekily at me as she got up and left the meeting room. Her hips swayed a little as she walked perfectly fine on her high heels. Such a powerful walk... I got out of my chair as well and saw she left her hair tie on the table. She had pulled her ponytail out when she was organizing her files and probably forgot it. I placed it on my wrist along with the other bracelets. I smiled a little bit at it and then walked out of the meeting room. I went to a few people to say my goodbyes before grabbing my backpack. I threw it over my shoulder and then walked to Della her office. I knocked and she hummed a soft yes. I opened the door and saw her focused on papers. She had the end of a pen between her teeth as she wore a pair of glasses.

"Didn't know you had glasses."

She looked up from her papers and stopped biting her pen. She smiled softly at me.

"Sometimes. I can read without but I will get a headache faster."

"Good to know."

"Mhm. What brings you here?"

"Just saying bye. Going back to the hotel."

"Really? It's only 16 though."

"Finished my duties for the day so I've nothing left to do."

"Boring."

"I know right."

"Well since your done for the day... do you mind dropping these off at the mechanics and this one to Fred."

"Mmm... what do I get in return?"

"...a better car?"

"Not the answer I expected but fair enough."

I walked over to her desk as she gave me 2 files. I kissed her hair gently as I smelt it gently as well. She smelled like strawberries. I love it.

"The files are exactly the same so it doesn't matter who gets which file."

"Alright. I'll go deliver them and then I'll see you tomorrow?"

"See you tomorrow and thanks."

I closed the door behind me and then delivered the files. I got into my car and drove to the hotel to get a nice evening of relaxing. In 2 days we would immediately fly out to Sakhir. I felt confident about it. Everyone was working hard on the car and everything around it. It felt good to have such an amazing and thriving team to help you get to the top!

(1024 words)