151-155

Chapter 151, the important person

  "You are much more generous than Li Mu and the others!"

  Zhou Wenwen stopped feeling cold in an instant, and happily played with the purse in his hand.

  Li Mu and Zhang Jiahe are too poor, the kind who are crazy poor.

  After all, there are so many survivors to support.

  The difference between the official security base and the private security base in the previous life is that they will not give up any living people.

  The private security base only pays attention to people with supernatural powers. Ordinary people live in the dust, even if they work hard, they still can't fill their stomachs.

  But here in Zhangjiahe, as long as you have hands and feet and can work, you can eat enough.

  There will also be certain subsidies for the elderly and children who are unable to move.

  It's not just helping survivors. Young people with hands, feet and abilities must work hard to get points.

  The base will not support those who only know how to eat and wait to die.

  After all, the Zhang family and they are very picky, very picky.

  "If they renege on their debts, tell me."

  Su Wenzhou smiled softly when he heard Zhou Wenwen's evaluation.

  Since he was a child, he has never chased after the account.

  The eldest son of Emperor Qin never cared about these trivial matters.

  Instead, Wenwen can pay for it.

  "I don't need the base chief to worry about this. If they renege on their debts, I can handle it myself."

  Jiang Ming calmly took the purse from Zhou Wenwen's hand, and poured the crystal core into Zhou Wenwen's pocket.

  Return the purse to Su Wenzhou.

  The lotus on the purse is unusually coquettish, and inside the purse, there is a small word "Wen" embroidered on it.

  The font is very small, embroidered with Qin Xiaozhuan. If you don't look carefully, it's hard to recognize that it's a word, it's more like a strange symbol.

  The font was crookedly embroidered, it was obvious that the person was not good at embroidery.

  The surface of the purse has some wear and tear, but it is very clean, and it cannot be seen how long it has been used.

  It can only be seen that the owner of the purse is using it very carefully.

  There is Fusu in the mountains, and Hehua in Xi.

  Su Wenzhou looked down at the purse, and put the purse into the inner pocket of his suit.

  Place it close to your heart.

  This purse has been restarted with him twelve times, and it is also the twelfth time he has seen its owner again.

  Feeling the surging supernatural energy in his pocket, Zhou Wenwen said with a smile,

  "Is there still a place that sells purses now? Where are the handicrafts from?"

  The lotus flowers are embroidered vividly.

  "It was given to me by an important person. There is no place to buy it."

  Su Wenzhou had already walked out of the cold storage and walked in front of Zhou Wenwen.