136-140

Chapter 136, I have to tidy up the house

  "Impossible, how could my brain waves be...disappearing!"

  Zhao Gao's high-pitched voice sounded, with a look of horror on his face.

  Voices are trembling.

  For more than two thousand years, he has been nurturing his own brainwaves on zombies, and it has always been his devouring other people's brainwaves.

  How could it be possible to be devoured by others' brainwaves.

  Even if he was devoured, even if that person was Qin Huang or Hu Hai, he would still recognize him.

  Unexpectedly, it turned out to be a zombie king who had just been born and hadn't grown up yet?

  "I actually only have one ability, which is learning!"

  Jiang Ming's eyes became more and more firm, and he quickly took control of his body.

  Zhao Gao's distorted face never appeared.

  "This ability is good, Zajia will definitely come back again!"

  Zhao Gao's voice from Jiang Ming's throat was already so weak that he could hardly hear it.

  Then, disappeared.

  Jiang Ming's brain waves did not find any traces of the brain waves just now on his body.

  There is a dull pain in the brain, which is the damage caused by competing with Zhao Gao for control of brain waves.

  For him, absorbing a few crystal nuclei can heal.

  The ability of zombies to heal wounds has always been strong.

  "Jiang Ming!"

  Before Jiang Ming could say anything, Zhou Wenwen could tell from Jiang Ming's eyes that Jiang Ming at this moment was Jiang Ming.

  Immediately threw himself into his somewhat cold embrace, and untied the nano-rope tied to his body.

  "Does it hurt?"

  Jiang Ming tugged at Zhou Wenwen's hand distressedly, wanting to brag to her, but stopped abruptly.

  There is also a zombie virus in his mouth.

  There was a deep apology in his eyes.

  He was by her side obviously to protect her, but in the end he almost...

  "It's okay, it doesn't hurt, it will be fine in a while."

  Zhou Wenwen didn't really care, but was a little worried about Jiang Ming.

  The two were very close, talking in a low voice.

  The surrounding pink bubbles rushed towards Su Wenzhou.

  "Ahem!"

  Su Wenzhou coughed forcefully,

  "The house has become like this, so it needs to be tidied up."

  He didn't spoil the situation too much.

  No jealousy either.

  Not to mention killing some unnamed zombie.

  He simply felt that it was time to clean up the mess in this place.

  "Wenwen, you go to rest. The base chief and I can clean up the house here."