91-95

Chapter 91, the last

  jet-black blood spewed out, more than expected.

  The three of them were very close to Jiang Ming, blood splashed directly on their faces.

  Too late to back off.

  Black blood seeped into their eyes, nostrils, and even their mouths.

  It's too cold.

  So much so that they didn't have time to retreat, and the knife that burst out to chop Jiang Ming had exhausted all their strength.

  The black blood was quickly frozen into black crushed ice by the cold wind pouring in.

  Everything is done in the blink of an eye.

  "Ah—"

  Jiang Hui was the first to react, and suddenly released the dagger that was still embedded in Jiang Ming's neck, and frantically wiped the blood on his face.

  After rubbing it, it was black crushed ice in one hand.

  Wipe it with clothes, and even spit a few mouthfuls.

  It was too late, she could feel a special smell of blood in her nose.

  There is no decay, and there is no strong bloody smell like human blood.

  I can't tell what the smell is, but I only know that the smell belongs to Jiang Ming's blood.

  Jiang's father and Jiang's mother also reacted, and with a cruel heart, they wiped their face with one hand, trying to wipe off the black blood.

  The other hand raised and stabbed at Jiang Ming's temple fiercely.

  Every time, they will be a little bit off, but they don't give up, they seem to be sure that Jiang Ming will not die, and they will definitely be fooled by the zombie's son.

  From the first cut, there has been no turning back.

  "Hey..."

  Jiang's father and Jiang's mother's body stiffened suddenly, and the veins on the face burst out at a speed visible to the naked eye, almost breaking the skin.

  There was an uncontrollable hooting sound that belonged to beasts in his throat.

  This is the most primitive emotion from the brain, a violent factor that wants to devour flesh and blood and destroy everything.

  Jiang Hui was not much better, her beautiful big eyes were already covered with a layer of gray, and she mutated a little faster than Jiang's father and Jiang's mother.

  The three weak brain waves came on and off, and when they were fully formed, they would be considered zombies.

  Looking at the embarrassment of the person who was once his closest relative, Jiang Ming didn't feel any disturbance in his heart.

  I don't know if it's because what they did was too disgusting, they kept calculating him and wanted to kill him, or it was because he turned into a zombie, and the emotions of zombies are always cold.

  They could have survived, he said, give them a chance.

  He has a clear conscience.

  Jiang Ming pulled out the dagger still stuck in his neck and threw it on the ground.

  He has already become a blood man, and the black blood is still pouring out continuously, and even the cold-proof clothes are soaked.

  From the very beginning, he had no intention of doing anything.