1-10

1 'Five days later, the earth's magnetic field changed, and all equipment failed for an hour. '

'Ten days later, the volcano in country R erupted, and volcanic ash drifted into the country, killing tens of thousands of people. '

'Twenty days later, a rain of small meteorites fell all over the earth. '

'Thirty days later, the zombie virus swept the world, and 70% of human beings became walking dead. '

'Forty days later, the cold wave hit, and the average temperature dropped to minus 30 degrees. '

...

'In the tenth year, the last safe base fell, and human civilization completely became history.

There was a crackling sound from the computer keyboard, and Zhou Wenwen's eyes fell on the screen, unable to calm down for a long time .

She is reborn!

In the ten years of the last days, he lived to the last day of human civilization.

Did not die in the mouth of zombies, but died in the hands of humans!

The house is quiet except for the beeping sound of the printer.

Both of her parents died, her grandparents and younger brother are her closest relatives, as for her uncle and his family...

Grandpa and grandma have gone to the countryside, and the family has contracted dozens of acres of land. They went back to see how the newly planted corn is growing. I won't be back until two days later.

The seven-year-old brother, Yichen, attends a remedial class outside, and starts the second grade class early during the summer vacation.

Zhou Wenwen was very careful. When he took out the printed paper, he was still wearing gloves and did not leave his fingerprints.

What is written on the white A4 paper is the major events that will happen in this world.

On July 20, 2030, there is still one month before the real end-time virus outbreak.

Before the outbreak of the zombie virus, human beings were still able to cope with the power of nature.

After the outbreak of the zombie virus, human beings completely fell from the top of the pyramid.

With a thought, a thin piece of paper was placed in his own space.

Like her previous life, she had awakened the ability of the wood and water system, and she still had the ability space.

This time the space has undergone a change. In addition to the dark still space, there is also a large spiritual spring space that is always only daytime.

Three thousand feet of Lingquan Waterfall, eight hundred miles of supernatural plants, ten thousand acres of Penglai soil, and thousands of fish and crab fields.

In her sea of ​​consciousness, the space is like a black and white Tai Chi Eight Diagrams.

With the power of space, Zhou Wenwen accurately placed the paper in the next room, and then easily put it into the space.

In order to prevent mankind from being wiped out in the tenth year, she decided to send this paper to someone with power.

Gathering all forces to fight against the end times at the beginning, there will be a lot of room for human beings to survive.

The alarm clock on the phone rang, and it was time to pick up Zhou Chen.

Zhou Wenwen hurried downstairs, and bought various supplies online by the way.