191-200

Chapter 191, the so-called artificial snowfall

2023-03-18 Author: Hinata's supercilious eyes

  For Zhou Wenwen, today is a fulfilling and busy day.

  It is also the most ordinary day in the last days.

  For Xiao Song and Xiao Li, and even all the survivors there, today is the most turning point.

  Until the evening, Zhou Wenwen returned home from the base shed as usual.

  "The temperature hasn't dropped yet. Tomorrow's temperature can only be higher than today's. I'm afraid it will be very difficult tomorrow."

  Zhou Wenwen stretched out his hand to feel the temperature and humidity around him.

  hot, dry.

  Inside the base, several fires have already occurred.

  Through satellite and satellite monitoring, the frequency of spontaneous combustion in many places is too high due to the high temperature.

  If it weren't for the stinky water that melted during the extreme cold, the fire might even spread to human security bases.

  "There are quite a lot of ice-type superpowers in the base, so nothing will happen."

  Jiang Ming looked at the dark sky, and he couldn't see any dark clouds under the moonlight.

  Through the nearby zombies, he saw a more serious situation.

  The stinky water in various places has begun to dry up, the temperature only increases, and even decayed zombies have inexplicable examples of spontaneous combustion.

  Only the safe base is the safest.

  Except for the safe base, it is difficult for those who are stranded outside the safe base to survive.

  Unless it is a small gathering place in a group.

  "Tonight, if you can't, just sleep in the space!"

  Zhou Wenwen said.

  Families will sleep at home and experience extremely hot temperatures in order to acclimate.

  But not masochistic.

  The heat of the province is good or bad.

  Looking at the situation today, I am afraid it will be a sleepless night.

  "Okay."

  Jiang Ming nodded with a smile. Whatever Zhou Wenwen said, he felt very good.

  into the night.

  Zhou Wenwen's family entered the cool space.

  Outside the space, although it was night, the temperature was rising day by day.

  At one point it was close to forty degrees!

  The security base increased the supply of electricity and water overnight, so that the survivors could soak in the water to cool down.

  There are even a few high-level ice-type superpowers who cool down at the main water pipe, just to make the water entering the house cooler.

  The survivors were so hot that they were sweating all over and couldn't fall asleep at all. They couldn't fall asleep even after soaking in the water with the tap turned on.

  The phone starts flashing in an instant.

  They all looked out the window worriedly.

  The temperature is already like this before the sun rises, how hot will it be after the sun rises?