121-125

Chapter 121, the teenager looking for his wronged brother

  took off a dozen planes one after another, heading in all directions.

  Send warmth to the major security bases.

  Ding dong~

  Li Mu was about to say goodbye to Zhou Wenwen when he suddenly received a text message.

  Qin Shihuang's "scam" text message.

  Li Mu glanced at it, and replied with a sentence of sand sculpture, delete and block.

  Zhou Wenwen also glanced at his mobile phone, and he also had the same operation as Li Mu.

  "This person is also a strange person. He persistently sends several times with different numbers every day. Those who know are liars, but those who don't know think that the owner of the mobile phone shop has changed his career and become a liar!" Li Mu complained, seeing that Zhou Wenwen was also deleting

  . , I actually admire the other party's persistence.

  With this perseverance, he can kill many high-level zombies and get some crystal nuclei easily.

  By the way, didn't Qin Shihuang sleep?

  It felt like he was busy cheating 24 hours a day.

  "It may be that the person who was hit by the end of the world has lost his mind, and it's okay to send a harassing text message!"

  Zhou Wenwen shrugged his shoulders.

  "Well, it's nothing, it just affects my sleep. My mobile phone can't be turned off for 24 hours. If I have a chance to meet him, I will definitely beat Qin Shihuang!" Li Mu remembered the horror of being harassed by text messages in the middle of the night

  . .

  The corner of Zhou Wenwen's mouth twitched.

  If he didn't know that Su Wenzhou was Fusu, Zhou Wenwen didn't think there was any problem.

  Now, Zhou Wenwen felt that there was something wrong with Li Mu's statement.

  Those who knew were beating liars, but those who didn't know thought they were beating Su Wenzhou's father!

  After the two complained a few more words about the persevering liar, Li Mu got on the last plane and went back.

  Zhou Wenwen rubbed his frozen fingers, and walked towards his van without staying too long.

  When the broken van went back, it was considered stable.

  Not a single zombie came across, nor did any zombie rush out of the snow and ice towards Zhou Wenwen's van.

  It is probably Jiang Ming's credit.

  "Huh?"

  Zhou Wenwen saw a figure in the distance when he drove the van to the security base.

  It was a thin young man who looked to be around twenty years old.

  In the cold air, he was staggered by the wind, looking like he could be blown down by the wind at any time.

  The van is getting closer and closer to the millennium, but it doesn't mean to stop.

  In the last days, the worst thing is to be kind.

  To reconcile Li Mu and the Zhang family, give more supplies and get some substantial returns.

  And if some people with ulterior motives will only get revenge.