211-220

2023-03-26 Author: Hinata's supercilious eyes

  Chapter 211, the strongest team

  night.

  Another heavy snowfall fell at the Nirvana Security Base.

  The snow was up to the knees.

  The scorching sun cannot completely melt the snow.

  Enough to cool down for a few days.

  In addition, the ice water on the freezer that has been in the space has also come in handy, and it has been placed in several containers in the underground warehouse of the Nirvana Safety Base.

  In this way, when Zhou Wenwen is away, the survivors of the Nirvana Safe Base will not be damaged by the continuous high temperature weather.

  For the sake of safety, Zhou Wenwen did not let Yichen and his grandparents stay in the safe base, but let them stay in the space.

  It's just a few days' work.

  You can also let them out to get some air halfway through.

  six o'clock in the morning.

  Zhou Wenwen and Jiang Ming arrived at the gate of the security base early in the morning.

  Qin Huang and Su Wenzhou have been waiting here, and it seems that they have been here for a while.

  "Wait a minute, there are still two dead people who haven't come."

  Qin Huang looked at Zhou Wenwen with a smile, and the smile on his face was much bigger than before.

  I didn't expect the spatial ability to play like this.

  fine.

  The snow fell heavily, and the extreme heat brought coolness to the survivors.

  The country's most important weapon.

  For Emperor Qin, no matter male or female, as long as the contribution is high, the status is high.

  As early as two thousand years ago, he had already advocated equality between men and women.

  People at that time were too pedantic, even if he was the emperor, he couldn't popularize it.

  "Two dead people?"

  Zhou Wenwen was a little puzzled.

  Besides Hu Hai, who else is dead?

  To be able to form a team with Emperor Qin, one must be a zombie king, right?

  "Here we come."

  Qin Huang pointed behind Zhou Wenwen and stretched lazily.

  Turning his head, Zhou Wenwen saw Zhang Jiahe walking towards him.

  "Commander Zhang? You... haven't gone back yet?"

  He ran away from home, and he was pretty good at playing.

  Up to now, the officials of the major security bases have not said that they want to change the commander-in-chief.

  Zhang Jiahe is still the commander in chief by default.

  "What are you going back for? I haven't forgiven them yet!"

  After Zhang Jiahe finished speaking, he took out his mobile phone and pressed the phone,