156-160

Chapter 156, meeting Yao Bei by chance

  Following Zhou Wenwen's gaze, Jiang Ming also saw the sign on the building in the distance.

  It is a small hospital.

  The staff who wanted to come to the security base did not have time to move out all the equipment inside, and there was no such condition.

  At most, the medicine inside was taken away.

  They have already emptied the equipment of large hospitals, and they have no strength to evacuate ordinary hospitals.

  "In a few days, there will be a rain of fire. The equipment must be brought out quickly."

  Zhou Wenwen frowned as he looked at the stinky water more than ten meters away.

  No matter how precise the instrument is, as long as it is soaked in smelly water, it cannot be used.

  "Let's go there now."

  Hearing what Zhou Wenwen said, Jiang Ming immediately controlled the kayak and swam towards those buildings.

  Zhou Yichen was in a hurry, and before leaving, he salvaged another fan, and hung it on the kayak together with the previous one.

  It stinks.

  As if fished out of a latrine.

  All fished out from the stinking water, all tasted the same.

  There was a commotion among the salvage crowd behind.

  It was also accompanied by the suppressed low roar of the zombies and the exclamation of the crowd.

  and heavy muffled sounds.

  That's how it is in the last days.

  It is not only necessary to guard against natural disasters, but also against zombie viruses. Before a vaccine is produced, launching into the water is a gamble.

  Zhou Wenwen and Jiang Ming didn't look back at the movement behind them, which was normal.

  On Monday morning, Wang Lifang and Zhou Liang turned their heads, and the expressions on their faces became a little more serious.

  The kayak soon arrived near the hospital.

  Surprisingly, the hospital is located on a high terrain, and the smelly water did not even enter the hospital gate.

  The door of the hospital was open, no one went in, and no one came out.

  This place has been patronized many times.

  All the medicines were taken away by the survivors, even if it was just a little bit of safflower oil, it was enough for the survivors to fight.

  Zhou Wenwen closed his eyes, his consciousness just enough to perceive the entire hospital.

  Not only were the medicines gone, but even sharp objects such as scalpels were cleaned up by the survivors.

  Only some large equipment remained in place.

  Zhou Wenwen never wastes money.

  As soon as his consciousness moved, no one went into the hospital, so he took the medical equipment that seemed useful in the hospital into the space.

  Before that, Zhou Wenwen had already received a lot of medical equipment.

  The kayak moved lightly again.