44-50

44 of the main text volume, Zhang Shaobookmarkvote

"Be civilized for a while, don't kill them in front of grandparents, after they leave, there will be plenty of opportunities."

Zhou Wenwen lowered his voice, not sure if he was talking to himself or talking to himself Soothe your emotions.

Jiang Ming took the key from Zhou Wenwen's hand and opened the door calmly.

After his rebirth, he never forgot the culprit who killed Zhou Wenwen.

I haven't done anything all the time, because I want to hoard more things, but I really don't want to leave Wenwen for half a step.

Now that it's delivered to your door, don't leave.

There was a click.

The sound of opening the door silenced the noisy voices in the room for a moment, and they all looked at Zhou Wenwen and the two of them in unison.

"Zhou Chenglin, my grandma made it very clear at the time that you picked it up. If that's the case, you can't call mom again, and the rice can't be moved!"

Zhou Wenwen's eyes fell on the face of uncle Zhou Chenglin, Yu Guang unconsciously looked at the others.

Besides Zhou Wanwan and Li Huijuan, there was another young man.

Zhou Wenwen knew him. He was Zhou Wanwan's suitor, Zhang Shao, who had been unsuccessful until the end of the world.

After the apocalypse, he gained powerful psychic abilities and even controlled some zombies.

Zhou Wanwan took advantage of the situation and agreed.

At this point in his previous life, Zhang Shao hadn't met Zhou Wanwan yet, and he met him at the security base.

I haven't met a few times, and I haven't seen it again since then. I guess I took it off somewhere for fun and hung up.

Zhou Wenwen always felt that this person was gloomy, and his eyes were not quite right.

Some time ago when I didn't enter the security base in my previous life, my uncle's family even stewed rhubarb because of the shortage.

After Zhou Wanwan met Zhang Shao, the supplies also became full. Zhang Shao was eerie and weird, and Zhou Wenwen always subconsciously avoided it.

Fortunately, I didn't meet a few times, and the uncomfortable feeling was quickly forgotten.

The butterfly effect of rebirth has brought everything forward a lot.

"Wenwen, there is really no food at my sister's house. You should have taken the opportunity to buy a lot of things, right? Just let my sister, okay?"

Zhou Wanwan looked at Jiang Ming with tears in her eyes. .

Just standing there, Jiang Ming can make people feel a little good, elegant and easy-going, full of extravagance.

Compared with Zhang Shao, who was somewhat sulky beside her, his temperament was more than a little gentler.

"No, please leave my house immediately, or you will be at your own risk."

Zhou Wenwen looked at his fingers, green energy overflowed from the fingertips.

The leaves of the wormwood wrapped around the wrist are much more intense.

It was only one chance before he could turn into the sharpest Ye Jian and cut Zhou Wanwan's throat.

"Wenwen, my sister used to be very kind to you, why do you..."