166-170

Chapter 166,

  It's quiet inside the collection production line processing factory.

  With Jiang Ming around, Zhou Wenwen hadn't been afraid of the sudden appearance of zombies for a long time.

  The door didn't lock.

  It was empty except for the production line.

  Sure enough, as Zhou Wenwen expected, all the food was carried away.

  Even the ultraviolet light used to kill viruses above the head has been removed.

  There are no preservatives or anything. It's not that the people in the factory don't add them, but they have been removed in advance.

  Only the automated assembly line cannot be removed in a short time.

  The production workshop is very large, with three or four production lines.

  The fruit cutting and baking production line, the cutting part and the baking part are separated.

  Zhou Wenwen only needed the production line for fruit cutting, but he still moved the entire assembly line, including the static skin on the ground, into the space.

  Only the fruit cutting production line is placed in the open space of the space, and the baking line is placed in the still space.

  Zhou Wenwen adhered to the principle that thieves do not leave empty space, and put other useful things in the production workshop into the space.

  The entire production line of the can sealing workshop is closed.

  The four or five workshops in the whole factory are basically craft machines related to fruit canning.

  As soon as he lay down, Zhou Wenwen took Zhang's family and those who hadn't moved out into the space.

  "Do you know how to use this production line?"

  Zhou Wenwen's consciousness sank into the space, and he looked at the production line in the open space.

  Quite spectacular.

  The fruit cutting production line covers an area of ​​hundreds of square meters.

  "Wait a minute—"

  Jiang Ming put his hands on Zhou Wenwen's shoulders, and slowly closed his eyes.

  The powerful brain waves quickly spread to the entire factory, and then expanded to a range of several miles.

  Finally, he found the employee who used to belong to the factory and had turned into a zombie, but Jiang Ming was able to find its memory from its remaining brain waves.

  In less than a minute, Jiang Ming opened his eyes.

  "Now, yes."

  Learning is as simple as that.

  Zhou Wenwen: ...

  If possible, can I let Jiang Ming take a bite of Yi Chen?

  In this way, Yichen can have this kind of brainwave that is convenient for learning everything, and he won't be so difficult to cry because of math problems.

  "What's wrong?"

  Jiang Ming saw Zhou Wenwen staring straight at him, as if he had discovered a new continent.