221-230

Chapter 221, Over 2,000 Years Old

Zhou Wenwen teleported and arrived next to Jiang Ming.

"I'm dirty, don't come here."

Jiang Ming subconsciously took a step back.

His body was all the decaying aura of zombies, black blood wrapped around his body, and even some carrion was hanging.

It belongs to those zombie sea creatures.

The demise of the zombie fish made the big guys at the bottom of the sea completely crazy.

If it weren't for the powerful brain waves of the four of them, which controlled several large zombie sea creatures, the victory or defeat would not be certain.

This is the difference between humans and underwater creatures, there are too many differences in size and strength.

"Absorb crystal nuclei quickly."

Zhou Wenwen quickly took some crystal nuclei and put them in front of several people.

"Okay, don't come over, dirty."

Jiang Ming repeated again, seeing that Zhou Wenwen really stopped, and then he took the crystal nucleus to absorb with confidence.

Zhang Jiahe, Qin Huang, and Hu Hai also absorbed it.

Visible to the naked eye, the wounds on their bodies healed quickly.

The broken limb grew back from the wound part.

In less than five minutes, their bodies, except for black blood, were as good as ever.

Not the slightest scar.

The exposed skin is fair and smooth, like a newborn baby.

Even the Zhang family and this uncle, who looked the oldest, had extremely white and tender skin.

This is the power of high-level zombie recovery.

As long as the head is not destroyed, with the support of sufficient crystal nuclei, a new body can quickly grow in a short time.

High-level superpowers do not have this power.

High-level superpowers can recover from injuries on their bodies, but they cannot regrow severed limbs.

"Let's go clean ourselves up first."

Jiang Ming smiled gently at Zhou Wenwen, originally wanting to touch her hair, but stopped because of the black blood on his hands.

"Good."

Zhou Wenwen nodded and looked at Jiang Ming carefully to confirm that he really didn't have anything, and then he was relieved.

Zhou Wenwen's worried eyes made Su Wenzhou's eyes on the side dim for a moment.

"Beautiful sister, can your consciousness see any corner in this space?"

Hu Hai, who was about to go to the light steel villa to change clothes, suddenly turned his head and smiled at Zhou Wenwen.

He was always evil, but he was like an innocent teenager.

The tone of voice that spoke to Zhou Wenwen was like a child.

Sometimes, Zhou Wenwen also subconsciously regarded him as a younger brother than himself.

In fact, this guy's age is more than enough for Zhou Wenwen's ancestor.

"Naturally, this is my space."

Zhou Wenwen still didn't understand why Hu Hai asked this sentence.

"Oh-"

"Then when I change my clothes later, don't peek at your pretty sister!" Otherwise, Hai will be shy!