231-240

Chapter 231, Déjà vu eyes

"I was just joking, but I didn't expect that the commander of the Su Great Base took it seriously, it really couldn't be stopped!"

Yao Bei's voice really sounded with a hint of apology, but his face was mocking, and there was a hint of inquiry in his eyes.

How did this Su Wenzhou know so many things?

And why, so different to the text.

Is it calculating, or is there really something else?

If so, why?

It is clear that before the end of the world, the relationship with Su Wenzhou was not close, and it could even be said that he did not know each other.

Why is everything all this?

"You just said where to go!"

Zhou Wenwen's face turned a little pale, and blood was flowing from his neck and hands.

She is not a zombie and does not have strong healing abilities.

"Only you and Jiang Ming can go over, Su Da Base Commander, it will be exempt!"

Yao Bei glanced at Su Wenzhou up and down again, and only felt that Su Wenzhou's face was not good.

It was even whiter than Zhou Wenwen's face, and the whole person revealed a gloomy aura.

It's really worried.

"If you dare to do something, I will make you regret it for the rest of your life."

Su Wenzhou was very calm when he said this, and when his voice blurted out, even he couldn't believe that his voice was so smooth.

No hysteria, no panic, just a calm narrative of a fact.

If the text is gone, then everything is over.

What kind of things would he, plus a Jiang Ming, do?

It's probably even crazier than the previous life!

Because there really is no chance to do it again this time.

"Oh, thank you for the teachings of Grand Base Commander Su, I still look forward to what you will do."

Yao Bei did not have any expression on his face, and he was even a little curious.

The dagger advanced a little more, and the cold dagger pressed against Zhou Wenwen's neck.

Only this time, he didn't prick the skin again, just stayed there, not advancing or retreating.

"Yao Bei!"

Jiang Ming drank coldly, and his fingers creaked.

The anger in his body almost turned into substance.

There was no doubt that as long as Yao Bei had no hostages in his hands, these two people could tear him to pieces in an instant.

"It's not early, the crystal nuclei in the heads of these zombies should be a gift for you."

"Let's go, old classmate, go to my place to catch up with the old days!"

"Fusu Gongzi, remember not to follow us, otherwise I don't know what kind of move I will make!"

Yao Bei seemed to be smiling and speaking, and the threatening expression on his face did not seem to be adulterated.

With a high-level zombie king in it, outside the ocean security base, these ordinary zombies can consume a few superpowers at most.