71-75

71, The Clean Townbookmarkvote

"Go, where are you going?"

Jiang Ming held the seat belt silently, looking out the window.

Don't look at the zombies that were killed in that place.

Zombies were driven all over the sky by Zhou Wenwen's van, and Thomas spun 360 degrees in the air in various postures.

The picture is so beautiful that Jiang Ming dare not look at it.

"Collect supplies, collect some useful things, and if you don't collect the extreme cold, it will be difficult to collect."

Zhou Wenwen glanced at Jiang Ming's slender fingers pressing on the seat belt.

Almost like white jade, without a trace of blood.

"There is a town in front, there should be a lot of supplies."

Jiang Ming noticed that Zhou Wenwen was looking at his fingers, and rubbed his fingers helplessly, then took out the nearby map, spread it out, and pointed to a place for Zhou Wenwen looked at it.

Before the end of the world, Zhou Wenwen bought a stack of maps. There were maps from all over the world, and even the noodle restaurants were clearly marked.

Need to find supplies.

"Success!"

Zhou Wenwen looked at the vehicle in front of him and made a big drift, narrowly dodging the traffic on the other side.

This is near the safe base, and survivors are coming to the Nirvana safe base one after another.

The town Jiang Ming pointed to was some distance away from the security base, but it wasn't too close, nor too far away.

All the way without words.

After resting for a while, the two ate something and drank some spiritual spring water.

After driving for another hour or so, I finally arrived at this fairly prosperous town.

"Here...why is it different?"

Zhou Wenwen looked at the town in front of him, and couldn't believe his eyes.

So clean.

The ground was so clean that there were no garbage bags, let alone dark brown blood.

Occasionally, one or two corpses with decayed faces can be seen passing by, but compared with the zombies outside, they are also much cleaner.

The face is still messy and long, and the rotten flesh can be blown off by any big wind.

But the clothes on his body didn't look like they came out of a mountain of blood and a sea of ​​blood. There was black blood and a rancid smell, but there was no mud.

It can be seen that the clothes have just been changed, but because the zombies have been bleeding and rotting flesh has been hanging, the clothes that have just been changed look extremely ugly.

"Why don't you change places?"

Jiang Ming sat on the driver's seat, frowning tightly.

He just pointed to a town at random, but he didn't expect that there were special zombies here.

"Just here! I want to see what's going on here!"

Zhou Wenwen drove the broken van into the town slowly.