141-145

Chapter 141 Everyone is a friend!

  The purpose of talking about the crystal nucleus was to let Zhou Wenwen realize that they are not the kind of leaders who would kidnap others morally.

  But after Zhou Wenwen made the calculations, Zhang Jiahe felt that moral kidnapping was also quite delicious.

  "Ahem, we are all friends, there is no need to haggle over every detail, don't worry, I will represent all mankind, remember what you have done, and engrave it in the history books, leaving a strong mark." Zhang

  Jiahe He opened his mouth with a serious face.

  "...It's not bad to have a famous name."

  Zhou Wenwen nodded lightly, and the conversation changed again,

  "However, you are such a big official, and you will definitely not renege on your debt. The crystal nucleus that should be given should not Will it be less?"

  Zhang Jiahe: ...

  he only has a fifth-order crystal nucleus in his head, and it's not enough to pay for it!

  "...No!"

  Zhang Jiahe gritted his teeth and said these two words.

  By the way, Su Wenzhou said that there is an organization that only recruits zombie kings as members, is it true?

  "Wenwen, the security bases are not peaceful recently, you have to be more careful recently, some people with supernatural powers have started to disappear."

  Seeing that the boss has started to talk about relationships in poverty, Li Mu quickly changed the topic.

  Let's not talk about whether to pay the bill, let's check out at the end!

  Anyway... At worst, if he sells the boss to Zhou Wenwen, it will probably be worth some crystal nuclei!

  After all, the boss still has his charm.

  "If my guess is right, it must be the work of the secret organization. I met their members today, and they want to drag me out of the security base tomorrow!"

  A cluster of flames burst out in Zhou Wenwen's eyes.

  Zhou Wanwan's daring to dig her and her brother's crystal nucleus should be the fault of this organization.

  Rounding up, she is also her enemy.

  Not to mention that Zhao Gao is the leader of this organization.

  Speaking of which, this organization is really all zombies and humans. Humans and zombies are in the same organization, can they really coexist peacefully?

  "Then you must not go, who told you to go? Tell me his name, and I will find him out in minutes!"

  Li Mu's fingertips were overflowing with thick frost.

  This is really urgent, I'm afraid that if something happens to the big family, all the supplies and antidote will be gone!

  As the most powerful ice-type supernatural user in the Jing'an Security Base so far, Li Mu was actually acting vigorously and resolutely, except for laughing and joking in front of Zhou Wenwen.

  Through his hands, many evil forces have been eradicated.

  Many private and unofficial small bases are engaged in unknown activities and entrap human survivors, all of which were settled by him in the past.