66-70

66, New Homebookmarkvote

"Sister, we've all exchanged it!"

Yichen and Zhou Liang smiled and took the point card, and quickly came to Zhou Wenwen.

Just by looking at their smiling faces, you can tell that they have exchanged a lot of points.

Candies and chocolates are good things that can quickly replenish energy, and the points exchanged are of higher quality than rice.

"Let's go! We have to find a place to live."

Zhou Wenwen silently calculated the time when the extreme cold would arrive, and there were still about eight days left.

Thinking about it carefully, when the extreme cold came last time, the safety base also issued an early warning.

The average temperature at that time was around 30 degrees. No one believed it at all. Basically, no one could come back when they went out to do tasks.

The temperature dropped too fast.

This time, the text message pushed by gj was more convincing. Many people survived by relying on the command of the text message.

I believe that this time, fewer people will die.

"Yeah!"

Zhou Yichen nodded obediently, seeing that the gap between Zhou Wenwen and Jiang Ming was so big, he sneaked in.

Holding Zhou Wenwen with one hand and Jiang Ming with the other.

Jiang Mingben subconsciously raised his hand, not wanting to get too close to Yichen.

His identity made him subconsciously refuse to get close to humans, especially Zhou Wenwen's family members, who deliberately kept their distance every time.

For fear of making Zhou Wenwen's family more lovely.

Yichen didn't notice it, and he grasped it tightly foolishly.

Summer is too hot, Jiang Ming is the natural air conditioner, he is willing to be close to Jiang Ming.

Jiang Ming also struggled to break free, letting Yichen hold his hand.

The only thing that can be done is to put the fingertips down so as not to accidentally cut Yichen's palm.

The location for renting services is also on the second floor.

It's another room in the corner.

Outside the room, there are several large LCD screens, which play videos about the base buildings, villas, and rescue centers.

Few people came to see it.

The treatment in the relief center is not bad, except that it is a little noisy and there are more people, and there is nothing missing.

Few people are willing to spend points to live in buildings or villas.

The end of the world has just begun, and everyone is still very confused about the future life.

The points obtained are limited, and they are basically exchanged for food, so everyone is reluctant to rent.

When everyone starts killing zombies and has sustainable income points, they will consider spending points to solve the problem of accommodation.

Free accommodation, live in vain.

Zhou Wenwen's family naturally has no shortage of points. It is more suitable to live in a place with few people, and they can enter and exit the space at will.