76-80

Chapter 76, Fifth-Order Crystal Nuclei



Li Mu's expression was very exciting.

I'm a little bit embarrassed.

There is also a bit of awe-inspiring righteousness.

There is even the meaning of giving up a little bit.

"You don't want to pay on credit, do you?"

Zhou Wenwen frowned, thinking that Zhang Jiahe and Li Mu shouldn't be so stingy.

"No credit!"

Li Mu took a deep breath, and took out a plastic bag wrapped in several layers from his pocket.

There is a sense of sight of an old grandpa paying for it.

Three floors inside and three floors outside.

Inexplicably, it reminded Zhou Wenwen that it was the same when Jiang Ming picked out candies for himself.

Finally, a crystal clear pale golden nucleus appeared in front of Zhou Wenwen.

"Fifth-order crystal nucleus!"

Zhou Wenwen almost couldn't hold back, and grabbed it directly.

When the ability user breaks through to the fourth-order ability, it is difficult to go further, because the low-level crystal nucleus has less energy and cannot absorb a large amount of energy in a short time.

Zhou Wenwen has space now, so he doesn't need to worry about this.

But the value of the fifth-order crystal nucleus is immeasurable.

According to the conversion of the official security base: an ordinary crystal nucleus has five points, a first-order crystal nucleus has 50 points, a second-order crystal nucleus has 5,000 points, a third-order crystal nucleus has 50,000 points... and so on, the fifth-order crystal nucleus

is 5 million points .

In fact, no one would exchange the fifth-order crystal nucleus for five million points, which is too bad.

"Can you exchange more than two thousand tons?"

Li Mu gave the crystal nucleus to Zhou Wenwen without hesitation.

Being able to exchange crystal cores for materials is already a good deal for gj.

"Where did you get this crystal nucleus?"

Zhou Wenwen caught the crystal nucleus without being pretentious.

She can give more vegetables, food, and even animals.

Once this crystal nucleus is collected, she will be equivalent to a rich man!

"There was a zombie who wanted to sneak into the Jing'an security base, but the base chief Zhang smelled it out, and led him to a place where there were few people. Both Tan Ke and Dao Tan were killed, and it was finally killed." "That's

why Once, I found a zombie that was exactly like a human."

When Li Mu said this, his expression was very serious.

Thanks to the eldest dog..., good nose, I was able to find it so early.

According to Zhou Wenwen's prophecy, it is not a loss for human beings to perish in the tenth year.

That guy is really powerful, comparable to a land god, and it is no exaggeration to say that he has the ability to overturn mountains and seas.

As for this, Zhang Jiahe was still ruthless, fearing that if he didn't destroy the zombie king, he would provoke revenge, otherwise he might not get the crystal nucleus, and the zombie king would also escape.