181-190

Chapter 181, the ugly monster without eyes

2023-03-13 Author: Hinata's supercilious eyes

  Zhou Wenwen squinted his eyes and looked at the two people on the other side's assault boat.

  The girl who spoke just now, the white dress on her body was not dirty at all, and she even had light makeup on her face.

  At first glance, it is not a person who has suffered in the last days.

  The other person is a middle-aged man, wearing a pair of glasses, looks quiet, with a briefcase in his hand.

  "Hey! You don't have eyes?"

  "You know you've bumped into it, so why don't you move away quickly?"

  The girl saw that Zhou Wenwen was just looking at her, and didn't plan to move the assault boat first, and the expression on her face instantly changed. alright.

  When she came out, she had already applied a thick layer of sunscreen and barrier cream.

  But the temperature outside is too high, and after applying so much, there is still a tendency to tan.

  I don't want to stay outside for a minute at all.

  "Roar—"

  Without Zhou Wenwen speaking, the nearby zombies swam towards this direction with difficulty.

  Their hands and feet were not harmonious, and their speed was very slow, barely moving a distance of thirty centimeters with difficulty.

  Zombies in water are less lethal.

  But extremely insulting.

  It is equivalent to a large lump of carrion swimming over. The carrion will fall off from the zombie at any time, and the carrion will stick to the assault boat.

  If the zombies are bigger, they will be thrown into the assault boat, or even onto people's clothes.

  Just thinking about it makes me a little incompetent.

  "Ah—"

  "Xiao Li, kill them quickly, they are so dirty!"

  The girl in a white dress looked at the rushing zombies and subconsciously yelled out.

  The disgust on his face was exactly the same as when he saw Zhou Wenwen.

  "Miss, let's go!"

  Xiao Li glanced at Zhou Wenwen and Jiang Ming, and started the assault boat expressionlessly, bypassing Zhou Wenwen's assault boat.

  He rushed in the direction of the Nirvana safe base.

  "...lower people."

  The girl in the dress could vaguely hear a few words muttering.

  "Roar—"

  The roars of the surrounding zombies became more intense.

  The zombie closest to the assault boat couldn't catch up with the assault boat, and slapped the water vigorously.

  Rotten flesh and stinky water splashed all over the girl in the white dress.

  The screams reached Zhou Wenwen's ears far away.

  "Don't let them chase, these two should go to the security base."

  Zhou Wenwen patted Jiang Ming's hand.